1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439357242.265829.jpg

Got my blackout Ant-Man from the Touch magazine promo. Cool little figure but I'd actually prefer the silver helmet. May repaint it at some point.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 271
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    941.2 KB · Views: 268
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 268
Cool pictures FMH. :)

Scott is evidently a fan of Captain America, so I can see him hitching a ride from him on his shoulder.

Cool pictures FMH. :)

Scott is evidently a fan of Captain America, so I can see him hitching a ride from him on his shoulder.
I read the D23 Expo recap for the Civil War footage, which inspired the pics.

I think this figure might actually be 1:1 scale in his shrunken form. Seems like the right size to me.

I read the D23 Expo recap for the Civil War footage, which inspired the pics.

I think this figure might actually be 1:1 scale in his shrunken form. Seems like the right size to me.

I presumed that was the case. That's also what inspired my response as to why your pictures looked so cool. :)

He looks a little larger than what he seemed like he did in the film in shrunken size when compared to a regular sized person, but I'm not sure how tall black out version Ant-Man is supposed to be.

Regardless, it doesn't take away from the images at all; they're still awesome. :clap

Back