1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It essentially just comes down to which suit you prefer.

Take your pick.

12688119_1064380756918631_8273215275054686699_n.jpg

Thanks for the pics - and Oops - looking at that pic and the helmet on the right... I think I am pretty clearly inclined to the original ant man version. Love the weathered helmet and the rugged suite in the current ant man version rather than the new one which is too toy looking in my view! May have to dish in some dollars for the current ant man - grrrrr

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html

I'm going to stick with the original suit as I think it looks the best.

Does anyone else think the Civil War suit look like Pym's wife's wasp suit? Maybe the male version?

The same for me; maybe the CW suit will look better on film but from the only still we have, it's not even a contest.

Remember we've only seen one shot of it, and in that shot it sits in the background. I don't think it looks bad, and it will definitely look better when seen properly.

Remember we've only seen one shot of it, and in that shot it sits in the background. I don't think it looks bad, and it will definitely look better when seen properly.

I don't think it looks bad either. But I do think the original one is way cooler and visually better.

And to tell you the truth, I have not seen a single person preferring the new one (there must be, but I haven't read anyone anywhere saying it).

I don't think it looks bad either. But I do think the original one is way cooler and visually better.

So do I, as it happens :lol

And to tell you the truth, I have not seen a single person preferring the new one (there must be, but I haven't read anyone anywhere saying it).

Neither have I. To be honest, we just haven't seen enough to be able to give a proper opinion. Certainly seems less visually interesting than the original, but I won't write it off!

I prefer the original, but maybe once I see the movie I will change my mind.

At the moment though, that picture reminds me of the Dark Elf masks from Thor: TDW for some reason. Maybe the white paint and the "ears". :dunno

The new suit is more crisp and sleek, a modernized upgrade, since the original suit was supposed to be designed in the 70's(?).

p.s. I like the old suit better ;)

Is there any current $20 coupons that work on this? Couldn't find a coupon thread.

Back