1/6 Hot Toys - MMS290/D10 - Avengers: AoU - War Machine Mark II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is he charging Friday or in June? I got the email saying June-July after the Friday one.:huh

Also since we're asking about the movie, one thing I was wondering about, and maybe I missed an explanation or something, but why couldn't War Machine help out for the whole Age of Ultron movie? He was with the team when Ultron first appeared/attacked and he was there right after when they were all questioning Tony. We can assume he had his suit there since it was Stark Tower and he was using his gauntlet to help Tony try to lift Thor's hammer. Did they just tell him, "Ok Rhodes, sit this one out because you're not an official Avenger yet" or did they give him something to do and I just missed it? Maybe it gets explained in a tie-in comic or something.

Rhodes works for the military, he only does missions they send him on, he doesnt act as his own independant hero if that makes sense. Tony assigns himself missions where rhodey takes them from top brass, he cant just suit up and do as he pleases. He was likely there at the end because shield borrowed him. IM 3 kinda shows this when rhodey is tracking fown mandarin targets

So I chatted with a rep online yesterday to add the packout service. She assures me that she put it on there. But I had a funny feeling that I needed to double check because our chat felt sketchy (it repeatedly took her ~5 min to respond to my questions, didn't even seem like she was reading my messages, and just didn't feel right. So I call today (because I never really trust 1 rep) and lo and behold, she did not add it smh.

It's all squared away now, hopefully, but is this normal as far as the online chats go?

Anyway, the rep I spoke with over the phone did indeed confirm that it would be processed today. Can't wait!

So I chatted with a rep online yesterday to add the packout service. She assures me that she put it on there. But I had a funny feeling that I needed to double check because our chat felt sketchy (it repeatedly took her ~5 min to respond to my questions, didn't even seem like she was reading my messages, and just didn't feel right. So I call today (because I never really trust 1 rep) and lo and behold, she did not add it smh.

It's all squared away now, hopefully, but is this normal as far as the online chats go?

Anyway, the rep I spoke with over the phone did indeed confirm that it would be processed today. Can't wait!

Jeeze...... :ohbfrank: I usually send them an email and give them 2 days, then if I don't get a confirmation I send them 2, then 4, then 6 :rotfl
You really have to jump down there necks sometimes.... :dunno

you can ask to add the packout option to your account and from that moment on you will automatically receive the packout option for every 1/6 figure you order

you can ask to add the packout option to your account and from that moment on you will automatically receive the packout option for every 1/6 figure you order

Hmmm I didn't know that, but that would bump my shipping costs to $50 per figure, you'd think that for the $40 it would be included for free:ohbfrank:

Big Bad Toy Store will automatically pack out without being asked. Or at least they did when I ordered Hulk from them

Yep, they sure do!
And SSC should as well. It's ridiculous that a collectibles company shows such disregard for the product boxes of the items they sell. If the packaging of a collectible is unimportant, then everything should be released in plain brown boxes, and there'd be no need for those nicely produced art boxes.
I pay for a pack-out, but it burns me up that I have to. I end up losing the benefit of the Rewards I earn by paying more in shipping/packaging than I should.

Thats odd. All the reps I have dealt with have been very helpful!

Back