1/6 Hot Toys - MMS290/D10 - Avengers: AoU - War Machine Mark II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ditto. No shipper = no deal.

giphy.gif

Glad I went the ebay route. Direct from Hong Kong and paid £270-£280. Still far more than this should be priced but I'm glad I didn't sideshow it.

To tie in with another discussion, no shipper box for me though. Think I'm happier saving the £40 and getting it months earlier!

Did you get from ebay seller or directly from on-line shop? Please, could you provide me the name? (I am also ordering from SS to Europe and it takes the word "expensive" to another level...). Thanks.

Did you get from ebay seller or directly from on-line shop? Please, could you provide me the name? (I am also ordering from SS to Europe and it takes the word "expensive" to another level...). Thanks.

Linky

It was from the above seller, though he had a listing through ebay.com which worked out a bit cheaper than the ones he's got just now. Even though he says he's open to offers, most of mine were turned down and in the end he accepted about $10 less than what he had listed. You can try your luck and see what you get. It's also worth noting that he marked the package as a $30 gift so there was no customs to pay (but this is always a risk!)

Linky

It was from the above seller, though he had a listing through ebay.com which worked out a bit cheaper than the ones he's got just now. Even though he says he's open to offers, most of mine were turned down and in the end he accepted about $10 less than what he had listed. You can try your luck and see what you get. It's also worth noting that he marked the package as a $30 gift so there was no customs to pay (but this is always a risk!)

Thanks a lot! The risk is worth (for sure). My WM is in its way to me via Fedex from SS with a large bill (customs+administrative) pending to pay. I knew it because I have also received IM43 last week, but I am never prepared to see such a huge bill detailing all customs+administrative related costs. As said, thanks. Next time I will directly have a look to HK sellers.

Linky

Just to say, I've had a few figures from this seller all with no problems he never seems to accept more than a $10 to $20(max)ish lower price but ever little helps :)

OK...I will open him....but I won't take any great pictures...few minutes...

nice! whats the measurent of your display table anyway? the HOA and testing platform fits nicely.

It is a 6 foot folding table from Home Depot..so 72" X 30" I think. I am planning on putting some Ikea Klaxxa as the base shortly will give me 87" L and about 32 " W so I can get in more suits and HP HOA's...

Back