1/6 Hot Toys - MMS290/D10 - Avengers: AoU - War Machine Mark II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wish War Machine had a bigger role in the movies, he deserves it. The limited time he had in AoU was awesome.

I think they used him perfectly in the movie. Sure there could have been additional scenes of fending off the Sentries but that would have just been filler.

At least he showed up, unlike Avengers 1 where they could have also used War Machine in the last few scenes fighting along side with Iron Man.

Got my email as well. So excited to get my 1st figure in! Wish he had more screen time but he was pretty bad*** in the few moments he did have.

Got my email as well. So excited to get my 1st figure in! Wish he had more screen time but he was pretty bad*** in the few moments he did have.

I agree. I think their utilization of WM in AoU was a good example of "less is more." It was a great setup for seeing more from him in future MCU movies.

I got an e-mail from Sideshow saying that War Machine was dues in Aug...but would now be June - July....then right after I got one saying he is processing on Friday....

WOOHOO WARMACHINE!!!!!

A collection cannot have to many War Machines....

I got an e-mail from Sideshow saying that War Machine was dues in Aug...but would now be June - July....then right after I got one saying he is processing on Friday....

WOOHOO WARMACHINE!!!!!

A collection cannot have to many War Machines....
We're you Flex paying or all at once?

I got the email but I'm set up for Flex, maybe I'll get another email to pay all at once or keep the schedule.

We're you Flex paying or all at once?

I got the email but I'm set up for Flex, maybe I'll get another email to pay all at once or keep the schedule.

I did Flex as well....but my first payment was suppose to be on Monday and it was never taken out. Should I contact them about that?

I did Flex as well....but my first payment was suppose to be on Monday and it was never taken out. Should I contact them about that?
I wouldn't worry about it, they'll probably take it out today or tomorrow. Friday and Monday, I think they were closed due to Memorial day.

I had a payment on a fig on Monday too and they processed it today.

Back