1/6 Hot Toys - MMS289 - Avengers: AoU - Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aside from clearance items I don't think you're going to find anything cheaper than Popcultcha from now on. Popcultcha is the official Hot Toys distributor for Australia. So they set the prices by distributing the product to other Australian retailers. With the Australian dollar now at .70USD ie. .675USD for the purposes of Paypal, we're all screwed five ways from Sunday. Expect to be paying AU$400 for entry level Hot Toys from now on. Also, from mid-next year it's GST time on all imports, so don't think that buying from Fanboycollectibles, BBTS or Hong Kong dealers will be getting you anything into the country cheaper.

At those prices Popcultcha should be flexing its muscle to get some exclusives down here. Will they bother though? Will they my hairy :monkey4. It's Straya mate, stop complaining!

Sideshow still remains the official distributer to Australia, according to their website. I think Popcultcha is just one of the official distributers locally. There are other cheaper ones out there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah if that pose was based on the slow-mo group shot, it was very well done, Phyxius!
That was definitely what I was thinking of, thanks! I just did it by memory. Might try it again sometime to get the legs right.
I'm waiting for someone to get all of the Avengers and with dynamic stands and Photoshop, come close to replicating that shot. :duff
I'll have to do some digging because I think someone did that with all the available Avengers, even had Cap on a bike. Cannot think what thread tho. I'll post it if I can find it

I was wrong about Cap on a bike but it was from Hot Toys FB page
11209445_10152790118127344_5186861363370250867_n.jpg

Sideshow still remains the official distributer to Australia, according to their website. I think Popcultcha is just one of the official distributers locally. There are other cheaper ones out there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cool - could you name some stores selling cheaper? I'm interested!

I should be getting him by the beginning of next week, at the latest.

I'll be happy with this one. Not gonna bother with the CW version.

Back