1/6 Hot Toys - MMS289 - Avengers: AoU - Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine for similar (£173 - had some reward points thought I may as well use them :) ) - I'm quite pleased as that's not too bad a price for a UK seller. :)

I was going to wait for some points to convert but decided I can easily just use them to buy something else & I'm not really keen on waiting once I can preorder something I really want. :)

More than likely HT made more of this figure this time around, so I doubt the PO is going to run out. I'll hold off until I can use a coupon.

He's confirmed for Civil War, not that long a wait.

I am thinking we may see Hawkeye in the Cap America 3 line from HT since he seems to be a pretty important character.

Maybe they will just make Tony, Cap, Winter Soldier, Black Panther and Spidey though. :dunno

Oh, I know he's in Civil War! I did see that, it's just that this guy doesn't ship until January 2016 in all likelihood, at the earliest. Civil War comes out in May. While I COULD see a Black Widow maybe popping up for that one, I doubt they'll redo all these guys once again almost instantly before they ship. You never know, they could toss on a repaint and a new outfit, but I'd guess they'll only do a few figures like they did for Winter Soldier, and leave a new Hawkeye for Infinity Wars.

Civil War will definitely have a Cap, and almost certainly have a new Iron Man. Add on a Black Panther (as his role is supposed to be hefty) as well as a possible new Winter Soldier and probably one other unknown at the moment (maybe another Fury? I wish they'd done another one for this flick)...as well as the slim possibility for a Spider-Man figure (though with his own movie coming in 2017, that's unlikely) I think they'll have that quota full.

But that's just me thinking out loud! :) I just think certain characters are "Avenger" characters right now. I wouldn't mind seeing an updated Coulson and some Agents of Shield though!

Oh, I know he's in Civil War! I did see that, it's just that this guy doesn't ship until January 2016 in all likelihood, at the earliest. Civil War comes out in May. While I COULD see a Black Widow maybe popping up for that one, I doubt they'll redo all these guys once again almost instantly before they ship. You never know, they could toss on a repaint and a new outfit, but I'd guess they'll only do a few figures like they did for Winter Soldier, and leave a new Hawkeye for Infinity Wars.

I guess it depends on what his role is and how his costume changes for the follow up... I could see him being made again.

Civil War will definitely have a Cap, and almost certainly have a new Iron Man. Add on a Black Panther (as his role is supposed to be hefty) as well as a possible new Winter Soldier and probably one other unknown at the moment (maybe another Fury? I wish they'd done another one for this flick)...as well as the slim possibility for a Spider-Man figure (though with his own movie coming in 2017, that's unlikely) I think they'll have that quota full.

Another Falcon is a definite I say, along with another Winter Soldier and possibly Crossbones... We can wish for a Maria Hill too!

But that's just me thinking out loud! :) I just think certain characters are "Avenger" characters right now. I wouldn't mind seeing an updated Coulson and some Agents of Shield though!

Oh yes an updated Coulson would be great, I cant imagine them doing anything with TV properties though.

Another Falcon is a definite I say, along with another Winter Soldier and possibly Crossbones... We can wish for a Maria Hill too!

Oh yes an updated Coulson would be great, I cant imagine them doing anything with TV properties though.

I was thinking Falcon, but as I mentioned earlier, they really nailed him! But I guess he'll probably get a new outfit, and that'd warrant at least a repainted head and the new outfit, if not a new head altogether! A Maria Hill would be great, but who knows if they'll do that by this point.

It's true, Agents of Shield likely won't get covered at all with so many options for movie figures coming; but man, that'd be great to have some of those. The only plus here is that it's Marvel, so there's always the SLIM possibility! But yeah, very doubtful. Still, I'll wish for a Coulson, Skye and Bobbie :) Maybe if they play a role in the Inhumans movie coming out? I won't hold my breath though :lol

tumblr_ngcnc82ZNM1u3kolao1_1280.gif

Had to immediately PO this Hawkeye! Amazing sculpt, cool costume, lots of accessories, and all at actual retail price!

Got an email from SS about me being charged-which I don't understand since there was no NRD involved. But whatever, long as it's fixed, no sweat. I buy enough crap from them as is...don't need to be charged in full for something I won't get until next year, lol. I ordered this thing like two seconds after it went up. I think it looks amazing....even better in the Secret Base pics. But I liked the first one. I know some people dogged it( head sculpt, joints, etc.), but it was one of my favorites in the Avengers line.

So i was charged for pre ordering this guy by SSC. I've tried contacting them through live chat but it doesn't seem to be working. What the hell is going on?

Love the look of Hawkeye's new suit. Other than Cap not sure I'll be getting anyone else, but if I do this would be it. Wouldn't mind collecting the whole team eventually. Up till now Cap is all I have been collecting, but I'm thinking of expanding the set.

Yikes :slap. I seemed to have embarrassed my self by not going back a few pages to read about this discussed problem.

I was very fortunate to get the original when It came out on sideshow, I honestly have to say that this new one is absolutely brilliant the costume and head sculpt is great. But for some reason their original one with its nostalgia grabs me it's probably because I already own it and paid retail my opinion might be different if I did not own it. I hate to see 10 years from now when they have avengers six out of the figures Will probably be walking and talking by then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back