1/6 Hot Toys - MMS289 - Avengers: AoU - Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Or a jetpack!

sPMm5xp_zpstzcoa2v8.gif

Holy ****, he actually "awww'd" something In that show? That's straight out of Fractions run

He did! And I died when it happened. :lol

Dude that's pretty awesome, and I hate that show. I do love Troy Baker though. Love love love him. Fell in love with the dudes voice acting in Bioshock Infinite and even more in The Last of Us. Awesome guy too and met him at a Naughty Dog event. Awesome actor. I'd hope they bring more lines like this to the live action films someday though..

Another great thing that show has done. odins_beard.jpg

I was watching this one with my buddy laughed out loud on that one. I almost peed myself laughing. My beard!

Every now and then they drop a line that just KILLS you. That beard line was another one :rotfl

I'm looking forward to seeing this reveal. I'm not a huge Hawkeye fan but I do like the new outfit.

haha....

Crap its early to nitpick but I hope they get the hair color right...... its too dark every time.

This will probably be another first day pre-order for me. Missed out on Hawkeye the first time (well...I did that with a LOT of the Hot Toys Avengers. :slap ).

This will probably be another first day pre-order for me. Missed out on Hawkeye the first time (well...I did that with a LOT of the Hot Toys Avengers. :slap ).

You ordered Widow right? oh man look who I'm talking to :slap :lol
Any other AOU figures? I missed out on a lot of the first movies figures so I'm not missing these too :hi5:

I'm holding of on ordering the expensive ones with NRD's until I absolutely have to. I'm getting them but I can wait to PO

I hope there is a new sculpt for this figure. I understand why they chose to use the same sculpt for BW and CA seeing as TWS was only released last year. I also wouldn't be surprised with the same DW Thor sculpt being reused. I just think Hawkeye needs an update, considering its been a couple of years ago since the first figure was released.
They did redo The Hulk and even gave us a deluxe version, so it would be nice to see a whole new version of Hawkeye.

In b4 HT posts reused Avengers sculpt for AOU fig #2 :lecture

Edit: Fig #3 ;)

Last edited:

Don't say such things!!! That's more than Cap!

Wolverine costs this much and with all these avengers price hikes I wouldn't be surprised considering this is the most sought out figure and I think he's the only one other than ultron to have a teaser..and we all know what happened with the ultron price

Back