1/6 Hot Toys - MMS289 - Avengers: AoU - Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Good point. I have amassed 11 figures in less than 2 months of getting into this hobby lol so maybe I could justify it to myself

I amassed 250 plus since 4th quarter 2013 plus 89 batmobile, bat pod, tumbler, dew back, and taun taun. I think I need an intervention?? Will get Hawkeye since I missed the first. HB probably will also, but price tag crazy, but he is damn cool!

I amassed 250 plus since 4th quarter 2013 plus 89 batmobile, bat pod, tumbler, dew back, and taun taun. I think I need an intervention?? Will get Hawkeye since I missed the first. HB probably will also, but price tag crazy, but he is damn cool!

250?!?!?! :eek :eek :eek

250 x $200 average price = $50,000

Hello, my name is Mugatu. I am currently looking for work. If you would allow, I'd like to work for you full time. I can message you my resume, and can assure you I am a hard worker. I would very much like to acquire the means to have $50,000 in disposable income as well. Please let me know.

Hello, my name is Mugatu. I am currently looking for work. If you would allow, I'd like to work for you full time. I can message you my resume, and can assure you I am a hard worker. I would very much like to acquire the means to have $50,000 in disposable income as well. Please let me know.

Hehe nice one!

That's crazy. Can you even display 250 figures?

And to think he could've bought 2 full scale Hulkbuster statues for that much :rotfl $50K in under 2 years? Oh lordie.

She needs to have a figure..... I think she should definitely get one. Especially after her role in TWS
Oh, she has a figure and it's quite nice. :lol

Good point. I have amassed 11 figures in less than 2 months of getting into this hobby lol so maybe I could justify it to myself
I am so glad to see I'm not the only one who finds himself with a bunch of these in a very short period of time. Quite the addictive hobby, and as a result, my emotions vacillate from "these are so cool" to "what have I gotten myself into?"

Oh, she has a figure and it's quite nice. :lol

tumblr_le6b8478IR1qzjepc.gif

Back