1/6 Hot Toys - MMS289 - Avengers: AoU - Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Hawkeye Collectible Figure

I was hoping to see Hawkeye announced but I really like the BW though. My goal is to get the whole line so whenever they do put Clint on preorder he will be mine. The only one I'll be on the fence about is Hulkbuster. Every time I tell myself no, I argue that it's not that bad especially if payments are spread out lol

I was hoping to see Hawkeye announced but I really like the BW though. My goal is to get the whole line so whenever they do put Clint on preorder he will be mine. The only one I'll be on the fence about is Hulkbuster. Every time I tell myself no, I argue that it's not that bad especially if payments are spread out lol

I'm in the same boat. Im iffy on Thor tho too because I have the light armor version

Yeah, Hulkbuster I'm really on the fence about. So expensive and it will take up a lot of room as well.

I don't have any of the previous releases though, so I'm good to get any of the other characters.

Not too sure about Ultron either. Depends on how many versions they make and the cost of each one.

All I know is it will be one awesome looking display to those collectors who can snag each of the figures.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, Hulkbuster I'm really on the fence about. So expensive and it will take up a lot of room as well.

I don't have any of the previous releases though, so I'm good to get any of the other characters.

Not too sure about Ultron either. Depends on how many versions they make and the cost of each one.

All I know is it will be one awesome looking display to those collectors who can snag each of the figures.

Absolutely. I can't wait to have all these in hand. This line alone is going to nearly double the size of my collection :lol

Absolutely. I can't wait to have all these in hand. This line alone is going to nearly double the size of my collection :lol

:rock

It will add a sizable chunk to anyone's collection...... and that's just Hulkbuster :rotfl

Absolutely! I only have 8 HT in total, so this line will certainly surpass that.

:rock

It will add a sizable chunk to anyone's collection...... and that's just Hulkbuster :rotfl

I wish I could swing HB but no way that is happening :slap

Absolutely! I only have 8 HT in total, so this line will certainly surpass that.

Haha yeah it will! I may work on clearing one detolf so it can be all AoU. Honestly finding a good way to display all these is going to be tougher than I thought :/

I wish I could swing HB but no way that is happening :slap
I'll start a DarkAngel HB fund for all of us to donate to :rotfl
I hate incomplete lines, even more so when its just the 1 figure :gah: :lol thats crazy

I'm in the same boat. Im iffy on Thor tho too because I have the light armor version

Ah I see. I have the armored version so the sleeveless version would be a good addition. If he was armored I'd be more on the fence. HB is so much money though that you'd have to think about it. I love the figure but the price point is a big deterrent. If I can rack up enough RP from sideshow that will help though

yeah but its like a year+1/2 off. compared to what I will spend between then and now its nothing :lol

Good point. I have amassed 11 figures in less than 2 months of getting into this hobby lol so maybe I could justify it to myself

Ah I see. I have the armored version so the sleeveless version would be a good addition. If he was armored I'd be more on the fence. HB is so much money though that you'd have to think about it. I love the figure but the price point is a big deterrent. If I can rack up enough RP from sideshow that will help though

See I'm the opposite, If he is armored I will probably get him :slap

Good point. I have amassed 11 figures in less than 2 months of getting into this hobby lol so maybe I could justify it to myself

Wow that's impressive! :lol

And the wait goes on....:impatient:

Back