1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope I never cut it. I did wash it and removed the gel to take out that wet look she had originally. After that I got a hairdryer and used the lowest setting to "mold" the hair the way I want it. Cutting her hair scares me lol. I might just cut some loose strands though if I can't get them to stay in place with gel.

Great pic, che5ter666!

[QUOTE
Is it me or are all the photos i post come out sideways? Anyways I think I'm close to perfecting her hair. Just gotta fix some loose strands with a little gel. What do you guys think?

Are you taking them with an iDevice?

If so, try editing the picture and rotating it sideways, then save it like that. Then edit it again, rotate it back correctly and save.

Avengers....Assemble!

_MG_2495.jpg

Great pic, che5ter666!

Are you taking them with an iDevice?

If so, try editing the picture and rotating it sideways, then save it like that. Then edit it again, rotate it back correctly and save.

thanks but i was replying to a quote by secretavenger without the pics and it looked like my quote lol.

I let my wife add styling gel and a light trim to even edges of hair. Not a big difference but I thinkit looks good2015-10-04 13.53.56.jpg2015-10-04 13.53.33.jpg

Attachments

• 20151004_134550.jpg
    20151004_134550.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 510
  • 20151004_134539.jpg
    20151004_134539.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 509
She's a beauty. I have her on pre-order and I guess they will deliver her in february. Can't wait. But it looks like I have to restyle her hair, like I did with the Avengers Black Widow

Congrats! :clap

She's an awesome figure, so I'm sure you'll be more than satisfied with her. You'll most likely feel the urge to restyle her hair. Most people have, but there's also some that have liked it as is straight ouf of the box.

Congrats! :clap

She's an awesome figure, so I'm sure you'll be more than satisfied with her. You'll most likely feel the urge to restyle her hair. Most people have, but there's also some that have liked it as is straight ouf of the box.

Oh, that's good to know :)
The good thing is that her AoU hair is a little bit more "messed up" than in Avengers, so her out of box/bed look would fit from the start :)

Very true.

Although many people (including me) had the issue where her hair was a bit too frizzed out, as if she had been electrocuted. It was nothing though that a dab of hair product and some water couldn't fix though.

As mentioned, perhaps yours will be fine straight out of box. :)

Anyone know if the Winter Soldier suit will fit the AoU body? I know there are a few minor tweaks to the body is certain areas, so wondering if they'll afect the older suit fitting. Wasn't planing on picking up a Widow, but it seems wrong to leave her out of the team.

Back