1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I got my shipping notice last night but as of a little while ago its still not at the UPS facility so I don't have my expected delivery day yet. Oh well, at least I know its on the way.

It says 28lbs for the total package weight. :horror

Yep, I ordered mine more or less at the last second and he's charging on the twelfth. I was already mentally prepared to wait until late January at the earliest after all the uncertainty of the batches, so I'm doing a little anticipatory shiver.

It may sound cool but it's really a bit retarded....like trying too hard. Hulk jumping the shark

The hulk busting out of the suit was in a avengers comic in 2012 so no reason they will not do that on the big screen.

Looks like i will not be getting my HB today. UPS tracking says they could not get it on the plane for the last 3 days, so sometime next week i guess. This and the Ghostbusters are going to arriving the same week. i'm not sure i can handle so much 1/6 awesomeness at the same time :lol

Ordered and paid in full on October 3rd. Got my shipping notification for 12/12 departure 10 mins ago.

It’s been a long wait but finally getting mine on tuesday. Picking it up from ups so I won’t miss it.

The hulk busting out of the suit was in a avengers comic in 2012 so no reason they will not do that on the big screen.

Looks like i will not be getting my HB today. UPS tracking says they could not get it on the plane for the last 3 days, so sometime next week i guess. This and the Ghostbusters are going to arriving the same week. i'm not sure i can handle so much 1/6 awesomeness at the same time :lol

74ec4da5631711ff3b759db0929bca9c--evan.jpg

I have to see what the difference in shipping costs would be to switch over to FedEx. UPS was supposed to deliver it yesterday, signature required so I left work early. Didn’t even arrive to the local hub until 5:30pm, now it’s on the truck for delivery...on Monday.

I was in the second shipment, and I just received email from SSC that the Hulk-buster is arriving in 12 days to their US warehouse and I will be charged on Dec.13th. Can't wait!

I was also on the second shipment (ordered March 4, 2015) but mine shipped last week and is arriving monday. So I'd take the whole "two shipments" thing with a grain of salt (looks more like five or six).

Back