1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. Then I am not really sure whether they are shipping according to order date.

I doubt they would. It would be a pain to try to put them out in order of when people bought them with all the other figures and statues being shipped and checked in. They just label them, toss everything on pallets and roll them into a UPS truck.

I doubt they would. It would be a pain to try to put them out in order of when people bought them with all the other figures and statues being shipped and checked in. They just label them, toss everything on pallets and roll them into a UPS truck.

?????????

Just to be clear, you think it would be hard for to ship them in the in the order that they where purchased?

If that is what you meant to post then I will have to disagree. Most invoicing/packing list/pick list/shipping software does this automatically, as inventory is added to the warehouse.

Has anyone on the wait list been converted yet????

?????????

Just to be clear, you think it would be hard for to ship them in the in the order that they where purchased?

If that is what you meant to post then I will have to disagree. Most invoicing/packing list/pick list/shipping software does this automatically, as inventory is added to the warehouse.

Has anyone on the wait list been converted yet????

To me it just seems like a waste of time. They warehouse guys would have to label them in order, then would have put them in order on pallets, put the pallets in order to be picked up, Make sure UPS picked up things in order if they did not have room for everything, etc. Printing in order is not the problem. When i worked in a warehouse I don't know how many times UPS came by and did not have enough room to take everything. missed a priority package or did not pick up at all.

Not impossible just a pain.

Warehousing software spits out the pick list, packing list and shipping label according to the way you set it up.

It's a matter of clicking buttons a few buttons

I'm not saying the guy that ordered his figure at 8:22 am on the 10th will absolutely get his package shipped before the guy that ordered his at 9:03 but within a day or two would be simple.

I really don't think the person that order his HB in November of 2017 will get his before the person that ordered one in January of 2016

Warehousing software spits out the pick list, packing list and shipping label according to the way you set it up.

It's a matter of clicking buttons a few buttons

I'm not saying the guy that ordered his figure at 8:22 am on the 10th will absolutely get his package shipped before the guy that ordered his at 9:03 but within a day or two would be simple.

I really don't think the person that order his HB in November of 2017 will get his before the person that ordered one in January of 2016

Makes perfect sense to me. I ordered mine at the end of 2016 and its on the way to me. Others who ordered in 2017 have gotten their 2 week notice and should receive them later this month. Those who ordered when the original pre-order went out already have theirs. Its not that hard to see how it works.

I was on the payment plan. I just paid in full hoping that may speed things along. I ordered this May.

Next time I’d recommend you contact them and tell them you are willing to pay it off early if they have one to ship. They’ll usually put it through and ship in the same (or next) day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Makes perfect sense to me. I ordered mine at the end of 2016 and its on the way to me. Others who ordered in 2017 have gotten their 2 week notice and should receive them later this month. Those who ordered when the original pre-order went out already have theirs. Its not that hard to see how it works.

I ordered mine around August 2017 and have had it for a week now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to seeing your display and lighting, I haven't even thought about lighting mine yet.

Finally finished putting together my grail cabinet. I added custom lighting and customized black mirror background (done at home). It was a lot of work getting everything just right, but it was worth it.

I'm just waiting on my HB and possibly the Mark 46. I just haven't decided yet.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

My friend and I ordered on 24th of June. I was okay with being in second batch because I knew that I ordered late. As it turns out, many people that have ordered later than us already received their package or 14 day notification. When I chat with them, they do not help a bit. When I ask them about whether I should pay the last flex to receive it early, they say that it will not help. What do you suggest? Should I call? Should I pay the last flex?

Finally finished putting together my grail cabinet. I added custom lighting and customized black mirror background (done at home). It was a lot of work getting everything just right, but it was worth it.

I'm just waiting on my HB and possibly the Mark 46. I just haven't decided yet.

Great setup!!! Dinobots, Voltron, and Hulkbuster. That's alriiiight....

It is not being patient. If a person that has ordered almost 2 months after me receive the figure and I do not, that is even remotely not about being patient.

Nah really, just be patient. I ordered March 4, 2015 and am just getting mine today. People ordered much later than me and have had theirs for weeks. Complaining to them will get you nowhere (I tried! :lol) so patience is your only option.

It is not being patient. If a person that has ordered almost 2 months after me receive the figure and I do not, that is even remotely not about being patient.

I order mine in March of 2015, and I have not received it yet. I have been waiting more then two years
longer then you have. So again, just be patient.

Back