1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always said there would be an IW HB version and sure enough there is!

You bet HT is gonna make it too!

Do you think it's realistic to say that HB 2.0 will be released in 2021 (3 years after IW release). Just like HB 1.0 was released in 2017/2018 three years after AOU was released (2015)?

When would they put an announcement if they were doing it and a preorder?

Im still waiting for my HB from bbts it's looking like 2018 for me. Not sure if I'll be int interested in 2.0.

Thoughts?

Do you think it's realistic to say that HB 2.0 will be released in 2021 (3 years after IW release). Just like HB 1.0 was released in 2017/2018 three years after AOU was released (2015)?

When would they put an announcement if they were doing it and a preorder?

Im still waiting for my HB from bbts it's looking like 2018 for me. Not sure if I'll be int interested in 2.0.

Thoughts?

I would give 12 to 18 months after it goes up for PO. This one was redesigned at the last minute is why it took so long. If Hulk is in it and it opens up like this one it will take longer because they will have enlarge things to make hulks upper body fit. If it doesnt open then it should be around the normal 12 months from po to shipping.

They could do an announcement anytime but i would bet mid summer or later if hulk is in it because it would be a spoiler. So i would guess mid 2019 at the earliest that 2.0 would ship if it's a simplified version. If Hulk is really in it then :dunno

If it's a Iron Hulk Armor i'll probably pick it up to put beside this one just because it would different enough to justify (to a super IM freak like me) another $1000. If it's stark inside i'll pass.

Last edited:
I think there's a good chance that Banner is in that armor -- I think there is zero chance that Hulk is though.

That is exactly what I was thinking too. Hulk wouldn't need to be in an armor suit. Plus he wouldn't be able to control it, he would just get pissed off and destroy it from the inside out lol. Someone else mentioned earlier that in the trailer when we see HB2.0 he even moves like an animal versus how Tony/human would move in a suit.

lol so if hulk buster 2.0 has the Hulk inside instead of banner this 1/6th would be what 3 feet tall ?

I think Banner is the one building it with Wakanda tech, but isn't the one who's in it. Maybe no one is, maybe a new AI is controlling, or maybe Friday is.

My guess is that if Banner actually uses the suit it's because he doesn't want to become Hulk but he gets his ass kicked and ends up destroying it as he turns into the Hulk once he gets injured.

No way Hulk is wearing Iron Man armor.

But I think it's most likely that FRIDAY is controlling it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My guess is that if Banner actually uses the suit it's because he doesn't want to become Hulk but he gets his ass kicked and ends up destroying it as he turns into the Hulk once he gets injured.

No way Hulk is wearing Iron Man armor.

But I think it's most likely that FRIDAY is controlling it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is exactly how I see it playing out. Hulk busting through the suit from the inside out. Glorious. :lol

Banner in Ragnarok said that he turns to Hulk again he may not be able to turn back into Banner, so the question is how does he do it? Obviously we see Banner in IW, maybe Strange helps him turn back? If he's now back to being to turn to Hulk at will, why be inside an armor as Banner? Does seeing Widow make him never be Hulk again?

Banner in Ragnarok said that he turns to Hulk again he may not be able to turn back into Banner, so the question is how does he do it? Obviously we see Banner in IW, maybe Strange helps him turn back? If he's now back to being to turn to Hulk at will, why be inside an armor as Banner? Does seeing Widow make him never be Hulk again?

Lets wait for the movie to find out......... dun dun dun

I haven’t read too much on the infinity war series or know all about the stones, but could those stones effect the hulk? Maybe Thanos stopped the hulk from coming out? still excited to see what happens :)

Remember when a bunch of people said.......

Hulk Buster will be in AOU for like 4 seconds and then we will never see it again.

They'll never do a HB Mark 2

Hot toys will never do another run of Hulk Busters so you better get it now

and so on

Now I have confidence that if my wait list for a HB doesn't convert I'll have another shot at it when the Mark 2 comes out.
Keep dreamin....no 2.0

Got my Hulk Buster in today... sadly it came in while I was at work. Story of my life. The 16hr shift is gonna suck now.

Back