1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Monday for me too. Super excited. I gotta say I really like the AOU boots more than the stealth boots. The brown accents are nice.

It's not the sculpt, it's the design Marvel chose that I'm not crazy about. They look kind of clunky, IMO. I like the how the Stealth greaves taper down to the boot, whereas the AOU greaves are almost the same width from top to bottom.

I'll probably try them both and see which one sticks. I'm only buying the greaves and just using the AOU boots.

For anyone that purchases loose parts, whom do you use?

I know of Toy Anxiety and Monkey Depot. Any others?

I may look at going with different boots also. But what I really want is an extra shoulder harness to put on my Avengers 1 Captain America. I have a special idea planned for the AoU Captain America when he arrives Monday. Hoping my idea is possible. Wont know until he is in hand. Will use my Avengers 1 Cap to flank Phil Coulson and plan to bash a Steve Rogers figure with the new spare AoU head sculpt.

I also want to build a custom diorama base for my detolf so it looks like war torn ground with rubble. Currently hqve Iron Man and Thor flying at the corners and Hulk next to Cap on the ground. Hawkeye is on pre-order and still havent pulled the trigger on Black Widow. They nailed Scarlet Witch. Waiting for them to do the same with Widow. Hope they do her justice in CW.

C'mon Monday!!!

WOO HOO! Woke up to a nice shipping notice from SSC. $150 shipped (Thank you rewards points) and should be here tomorrow afternoon!!!!:yess:

For anyone that purchases loose parts, whom do you use?

I know of Toy Anxiety and Monkey Depot. Any others?

I may look at going with different boots also. But what I really want is an extra shoulder harness to put on my Avengers 1 Captain America. I have a special idea planned for the AoU Captain America when he arrives Monday. Hoping my idea is possible. Wont know until he is in hand. Will use my Avengers 1 Cap to flank Phil Coulson and plan to bash a Steve Rogers figure with the new spare AoU head sculpt.

I also want to build a custom diorama base for my detolf so it looks like war torn ground with rubble. Currently hqve Iron Man and Thor flying at the corners and Hulk next to Cap on the ground. Hawkeye is on pre-order and still havent pulled the trigger on Black Widow. They nailed Scarlet Witch. Waiting for them to do the same with Widow. Hope they do her justice in CW.

C'mon Monday!!!

Honestly, you can't beat ebay. Sellers in china part out figures all the time.

7toys7, actiontoyshk2614, toyshomeb2 are just a few of the good ones.

Looks like it for sure will be Monday for me. SSC took my money but still haven't shipped my figure. Was hoping to snap some shots on my weekend off. Oh well, good things are worth the wait.

I got my shipping notice today and it looks like it'll arrive tomorrow! Was surprised by that. Really excited since this will be mu first HT.

Looks like it for sure will be Monday for me. SSC took my money but still haven't shipped my figure. Was hoping to snap some shots on my weekend off. Oh well, good things are worth the wait.

Have you checked ups for tracking info, in the past they've updated that before they updated your account on sideshows site.

Capt arrives tomorrow...hoping for e-mail now for Rocket and Groot and another shipment...

And I'm sure this will be my only one. :lol

yyyyyeahhhhhh, I'm sure too. I got into this hobby when I found SSC's R2D2 & C3PO, and before I knew it I was ordering the Iron Giant, various Iron Man figures, Captain America...and the Hulkbuster; but I'm sure you'll do better than me.

Back