1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had intended on waiting for free shipping or something but if Cap happens to be waitlisted I'll get on it. Can you use reward points on a waitlist like a regular order?

There is no NRD or EX so you could always order it and if it is not on WL in a couple months (and i doubt it will be) cancel and reorder using the $20 coupon on it.

After seeing some promo shots here and there over the weekend, I can see what some are saying about the chest of the uniform...that "star" and the bars on either side of it needs to have a more "v" look to it instead of the straight line across the chest it has now on the figure.....
See here...

https://icv2.com/images/gallery/150...037096e13f6292f1bbf14a5cde63be239eb1b445a.jpg

Wonder if there's still time to tweak this before production?

No coupon for February yet, they sometimes take a couple weeks. You will not be able to use a coupon on this Cap until March or April.

By that time another avengers figure should be out and I'll use the coupon on a future release if possible

By that time another avengers figure should be out and I'll use the coupon on a future release if possible

You can't use coupons on new releases only on things that have been up for PO for 2 or 3 months. The only things i have on PO without a coupon are a few HT exclusives that usually go to WL before you can use a coupon.

You can't use coupons on new releases only on things that have been up for PO for 2 or 3 months. The only things i have on PO without a coupon are a few HT exclusives that usually go to WL before you can use a coupon.

Thank you for clearing that up for me. Like I said numerous times, I'm new to the game lol

I'm in the process of building my showroom. I can't wait to fix it up and post some pics

BADA$$ GIF. Christ your family get togethers must be the best
LOL it's all good...it's not like I wasn't going to order it later anyway. Would have been nice to save $20 on it at least. Although now with all of the complaining about the Strike Cap and the AoU Cap already up for PO, the Strike Cap 2 pack may be the next Angelica.

BBTS usually gets more....and they just did. It's back up again.

AlterEgo claims to be more conservative this new year on numbers ordered and insist for people to order early.

Dat huge forehead. :drool

celebrity_forehead_640_08.jpg

Is the mark 43 the only AOU figure that's coming with a themed base so far? It'd be sweet if cap came with one too

Is the mark 43 the only AOU figure that's coming with a themed base so far? It'd be sweet if cap came with one too

Well most of the figures have the same base as far as we know. Its hard to tell at the moment since we don't know exactly what figures are being released or we have yet to see what base they come with.
The picture of the bases HT posted on their facebook shows the bases some of the line will come with, like the main Avengers and Vision and Ultron, but it doesnt show Hulkbuster or the Ultron Sentries(if they are being made)

That pic also shows the standard base for iron man. I don't know if that pic is anything more then marketing. Since we know the 43 has a themed base and that photo shows the avengers standard. Until a figure goes up for preorder I'm not sure we will know

That pic also shows the standard base for iron man. I don't know if that pic is anything more then marketing. Since we know the 43 has a themed base and that photo shows the avengers standard. Until a figure goes up for preorder I'm not sure we will know

I bet thats for the MK45 :wink1:

Back