1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You sure picked a good one to start with. Arguably the best Cap figure yet.

I can't wait for this guy. Probably the only Cap I'll ever need for my collection.

I agree, although this is actually going to be my first Cap figure (well thats the plan anyway) which will help to expand my growing Marvel collection (or should I say Iron Man).

Its a slippery slope but at least its one which will help diversify the collection (which by this time next year will have doubled its Iron Man quota to 4 at the very least).

The local seller I have bought from put this guy up late last night so putting down my PO at lunch!

For us UK based guys and gals ToyHQ have already sold out of this fella (he only went up last night), I wish I had grabbed one this morning when I spotted he was up instead of rushing out to work!

Will be ordering this guy as soon as he's coupon eligible. I think he looks great all around. I like the magnet concept for his shield and those sculpts look fantastic.

cofphoto - I love your new sig, that's awesome!

Since this should be out before Thanos I'll use my reward points and flex pay this, bringing it down to about $180.

I wonder how long he'll be up until waitlisted.

Yeah they are rip off........ big time
Yeh they do have some reasonably priced stuff but Hot Toys are over priced... that said I have the urge to get the single Cap from them, only place in the UK which says they have stock to preorder and still cheaper than importing

Back