1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's a pretty sure bet we'll see the Mark 45. My guess is that the 43 gets shredded during the Hulk/Hulkbuster fight. I'm hoping that it has some new feature that's essential in battling Ultron; possibly retro-reflective panels for a more stealthy approach.:pray:

I think it's a pretty sure bet we'll see the Mark 45. My guess is that the 43 gets shredded during the Hulk/Hulkbuster fight. I'm hoping that it has some new feature that's essential in battling Ultron; possibly retro-reflective panels for a more stealthy approach.:pray:

Vibranium maybe.... :dunno that blast Ultron delivers to the 43 in the trailer knocked it way back with massive force.... a Vibranium suit would be a decent defense against that

Iron-Man-3-Simpkins.jpg

Back