1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome back DA! While you were gone we all had to read an additional 8,000 posts from Brainiac. :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

hat-tip-smiley-emoticon.gif

The last email I got about this figure is when they changed the arrival estimate from June-August to June-July I think.

Pretty damn excited about 3-5 weeks. This is the first time I've experienced getting a pre-order from Sideshow.

Ah, that must have been it. I have another figure on PO so I must have gotten it confused with another one.
Grats man on finally getting a figure from Sideshow.
I have nothing but great experience from sideshow, so even though some places may carry it a little cheaper, I stick with Sideshow.
Plus those points help. I've received a free figure before using my Sideshow points.

Seriously buddy, I need to know two things (sorry for being OT): how do you create your animated GIFs so quickly (what app do you use), and where do you find all of those emoticons?

I mostly use GIFs that already exist.
If you want to make gifs, I use gifmaker.me or ezgif.com.....

That emoticon, all I did was search 'tip hat smiley', and its googles top result. So you could just search for 'example smiley' and you should get something
giphy.gif

double-thumbs-up-thanks-smiley-emoticon.gif

I mostly use GIFs that already exist.
If you want to make gifs, I use gifmaker.me or ezgif.com.....

That emoticon, all I did was search 'tip hat smiley', and its googles top result. So you could just search for 'example smiley' and you should get something
giphy.gif

double-thumbs-up-thanks-smiley-emoticon.gif
Thanks. I can't believe all those GIFs already exist!

I got the 3-5 notification too. Only is that I'm moving in about 3-5 weeks. Sheesh. How long it takes SS to start shipping once it reaches their warehouse?

Ah, that must have been it. I have another figure on PO so I must have gotten it confused with another one.
Grats man on finally getting a figure from Sideshow.
I have nothing but great experience from sideshow, so even though some places may carry it a little cheaper, I stick with Sideshow.
Plus those points help. I've received a free figure before using my Sideshow points.
Thanks. What I meant was this is the first thing I've ordered from them before it was released ... actually that would be diecast Mk 3 but who knows how many times that gets pushed back.

It's kind of exciting to get these update emails.
I've been hoarding points with thoughts on maybe making Hulkbuster monthly payments easier to swallow ha

Thanks. What I meant was this is the first thing I've ordered from them before it was released ... actually that would be diecast Mk 3 but who knows how many times that gets pushed back.

It's kind of exciting to get these update emails.
I've been hoarding points with thoughts on maybe making Hulkbuster monthly payments easier to swallow ha

Ah, I see.
Lol, True, every points would certainly help dampen the pain of the price on a hulkbuster.
I'm very lucky Its not on my list, but I have to say its certainly gonna be a nice centerpiece to a collection.
It's certainly impressive.

this came as reply few days ago :

Question : When will you get the AOU Captain America in Stock?

Hello xxx,

Hi friend,

in the middle of this month.

thanks

- loontentoys

He replied to me this morning quoting the 20th May to him.

Back