1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7899819214657fe10688582243302179.jpg

Muahaha

I'm new to the whole Hot Toys scene and so far I've bought all my figures off Kijiji. Age of Ultron Cap is the first figure I've pre-ordered and the wait is killing me haha, I don't know how you all do it each time. I check this thread at least 3 times a day for any updates on the shipping date.

I'm so excited for this guy I just bought him directly from an overseas vendor. It ended up being $45 more than what I would've paid with Sideshow but at least I don't have to wait until ~Aug to have him in-hand. Figure of the year for me already:rock

Weird I got this on order but I only received it for mark 43. The other thing is I ordered the winter soldier and I haven't heard a damn thing from them about that

"Captain America - Avengers: Age of Ultron - Sixth Scale Figure (Hot Toys) is expected into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 3-5 weeks. The anticipated arrival window has been expanded due to significant delays at the Port of Long Beach caused by the dock worker contract negotiations."

Don't know if I should be exited, yet...

I know, I could have sworn this is the 2nd 3-5 week email I got for this figure.
The last email I got about this figure is when they changed the arrival estimate from June-August to June-July I think.

Pretty damn excited about 3-5 weeks. This is the first time I've experienced getting a pre-order from Sideshow.

"Captain America - Avengers: Age of Ultron - Sixth Scale Figure (Hot Toys) is expected into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 3-5 weeks. The anticipated arrival window has been expanded due to significant delays at the Port of Long Beach caused by the dock worker contract negotiations."

Don't know if I should be exited, yet...

Ugh I really don't want to wait forever again :/

Back