1/6 Hot Toys - MMS275 -John Blake/ Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe it's a HT strat. They know a 2.0 of this won't sell so they perfect it. Han 2.0 will sell.

How mad are people hating on this that the sculpt is better than probably 95% of HT's other sculpts.

I don't think anyone is denying how great Don Jon looks man.
All jokes aside, he does look great. At least the proto does.

Mostly everyone just seems to dislike its very existence. Rah and a Bruce/BB Batman would have been better imo (still wouldn't get..., maybe?)

I'm neither a fan of the character as portrayed in the film nor am I getting this set, but the sculpt is undeniably good especially with JC Hong's paintjob.

10514659_812494972148154_1048121995621697925_n.jpg

That's eerily good. Damn.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TDKR - Batman Spotlight w/ Robin and Gordon (Various Sets)

Signal looks good, but i don't see myself getting any of these set.

Hey Rambler,

I'm having trouble selling my MH008 Gordon clothing set. Do you think I would have a better shot if I kitbashed a Gordon and see if I could get $150-$200 for it?

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TDKR - Batman Spotlight w/ Robin and Gordon (Various Sets)

Hey Rambler,

I'm having trouble selling my MH008 Gordon clothing set. Do you think I would have a better shot if I kitbashed a Gordon and see if I could get $150-$200 for it?

It's possible but everyone knows a Gordon is coming out. You probably won't get what you want for it. Just like you're probably not going to get your money back for the clothing set.

I sold my Wayne bash for less then what I paid once the armory was announced.

that's always an issue with kitbash. once Hot Toys came up with proper figure, down they goes. Unless they are really good kitbash I guess.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS275 - John Blake and Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

Yup....buying him and Batsignal individually will likely run more then the set of three....the question is how bad do I want these then....hmmmmmmm

You'll get it you know you will...:rotfl

Back