1/6 Hot Toys - MMS275 -John Blake/ Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS274 -John Blake/ Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

So I can't pre-order from SS today and then add a coupon code to it later, right?

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS275 - John Blake and Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

Damn HT/SS for coming out with this so soon after the Armory shipped. Can't even use my reward points from that on it yet.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS274 -John Blake/ Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

Yeah, I preordered from BBTS as insurance in case the SS sells out before my points are eligible.

I doubt this is selling out anytime soon, I’m going to let some reward points build, I’ll probably preorder this a month or two before it releases.

So after nearly 15 years of ordering from Sideshow, I am now told I cannot order this from the UK. I am not a happy bunny.

I think HT's actually, finally outgrown themselves. We've gotten to the point where any sense of urgency with most of these things is pretty much zilch. The armories are still available, the '66 stuff will probably be cheaper than ever on Black Friday. They've officially oversaturated the market. You've now got a ton of people who will be waiting for this stuff to be gift card eligible.:lol

Would you go so far as to say he's quite taken with them?

I-Will-Find-You-And-I-Will-Kill-You-Liam-Neeson-In-Taken.gif

Nah, it's cool. A gift.

ibeEMr3U53kUZ.gif

Hnnnngggg, dem Venusian dimples.

I'm disapointed there is no gordon and batsignal option. I only realy want the signal and maybe a gordon. I'll pick up the signal off evilbay or when parted out. No need for blake at all except a looper or t1000 kitbash. anyway let u nolanites back to your never ending line.

I'm disapointed there is no gordon and batsignal option. I only realy want the signal and maybe a gordon. I'll pick up the signal off evilbay or when parted out. No need for blake at all except a looper or t1000 kitbash. anyway let u nolanites back to your never ending line.

Not trying to pick on you, but knowing HT and how much it likes to make money, does this decision shock you? Honestly?

Same here, would have a preferred a Batman Begins Lt. Gordon and shiny new batsignal. Already have the armory for TDK and I think the bat vault for TDKR is in the works, would have been nice to round out with a BB diorama piece.

Same here, would have a preferred a Batman Begins Lt. Gordon and shiny new batsignal. Already have the armory for TDK and I think the bat vault for TDKR is in the works, would have been nice to round out with a BB diorama piece.

Really hard to estimate the chances for a BB set though I would be in for it in any case. That rooftop scenes are just to iconic. Really happy Blake is beeing made though, since imo he's a key character from TDKR and we don't have many TDKR figures yet but when it's about Gordon I would prefer a BB trenchcoat version a lot more. Not sure if I'll get the set with or without Gordon for now. Pretty sure the Bat-Signal will become a part of the BB setup in any case, even though you're of course right and the weathering is more accurate for TDKR. I'm also wondering if HT still holds license rights for BB, anybody knows? - Hope they do! In any case this is an insane cool set!

I just would've thought they would give us a b and c option on buying this. I just think they marketed wrong and backed many into a corner on buying the whole set. Blake is a crappy story and was the nail in the coffin of the 3rd film. I didnt like his orphan story and guilting batman into retiring. I like LEVIT as a actor and Looper and 3rd rock from sun show is a favorite. I just cant stand the story behind him. Gordon carried this trilogy with Bale and wanted to like the 3rd film but i just cant. So many things wrong with 3rd film its hurts to talk about. Sorry dont mean to rain on this release.

Would have immediately pre-ordered the batsignal only as I have zero interest in Blake and little for Gordon. Hot Toys should have made the Gordan with signal and the signal alone as two other options. I'm sure HT would have made more collectors happy and consequently made more money if they went this route. Oh well.

I just would've thought they would give us a b and c option on buying this. I just think they marketed wrong and backed many into a corner on buying the whole set. Blake is a crappy story and was the nail in the coffin of the 3rd film. I didnt like his orphan story and guilting batman into retiring. I like LEVIT as a actor and Looper and 3rd rock from sun show is a favorite. I just cant stand the story behind him. Gordon carried this trilogy with Bale and wanted to like the 3rd film but i just cant. So many things wrong with 3rd film its hurts to talk about. Sorry dont mean to rain on this release.

No, that's okay, it's your opinion. I like TDK a 100 times over TDKR as well but still like TDKR, there are mistakes in all of the movies but I like the development of the style from BB to TDKR. Anyway, think chances aren't bad to get good money for a loose Blake afterwards so you could still part out a set.

Back