1/6 Hot Toys - MMS275 -John Blake/ Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have Gordon's white shirt for sale? Trying to piece together a suit for an Agent Smith bash. Figure I could use the black suit with the MMS220 along with Gordon's shirt.

I could trade you a white shirt for the black shirt that comes with the MMS220.. :monkey3

but that's not your style...:lol

Finally got my Blake and Gordon set. The bat signal and Gordon is awesome. I hope they can do better with Blake though.

736b809d68597dfdd800d23d68450fb6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got offered a 2nd chance offer for this set at $320. Probably the same seller. Feedback seems good.

Boy.Talltoy or somesuch?

I will say this, I ordered a DoFP Wolverine and got "free" economy shipping. I paid on July 17 and the seller didn't even ship it until August 31. He said it would take 30-45 days from shipping too. Soooo kinda pissed off on that. He did give me free Airmail shipping on the Bat Signal set and said that would only take 2-4 weeks total.

If I were you I would make sure you get the pricier shipping unless you don't mind waiting 3 months.

Boy.Talltoy or somesuch?

I will say this, I ordered a DoFP Wolverine and got "free" economy shipping. I paid on July 17 and the seller didn't even ship it until August 31. He said it would take 30-45 days from shipping too. Soooo kinda pissed off on that. He did give me free Airmail shipping on the Bat Signal set and said that would only take 2-4 weeks total.

If I were you I would make sure you get the pricier shipping unless you don't mind waiting 3 months.

User: Boy.Tayltoyy

I've actually been watching/bidding on a few of his items the past few weeks...mainly Iron Man Mark 41 Bones and this set and they do seem to have gotten a bunch of good feedback so I guess it is worth the chance to get this set for such a good price

Boy.Talltoy or somesuch?

I would need a figure to be half price before I would tolerate that long of a wait... That's unacceptable. And I was irritated when it took a guy here 3 days to ship a sculpt. I always ship the same or next day. Lately I've been ordering some loose parts from China, and they arrive within 2 weeks.

Do you mean mainland China or Hong Kong? I have stuff from HK arrive in 2 weeks regularly, but mainland China easily 1 month or more.
I'd have to look at the item invoices, but if that's the case, HK most likely. I'm in the US, and I had a package arrive in about a week and a half once.

guh, I can never find these ebay deals.

Just need this set and the Bat to essentially have every Nolan HTs aside from the cosbaby and bust nonsense.

I would need a figure to be half price before I would tolerate that long of a wait... That's unacceptable. And I was irritated when it took a guy here 3 days to ship a sculpt. I always ship the same or next day. Lately I've been ordering some loose parts from China, and they arrive within 2 weeks.

Agreed, I've ordered tons of loose parts from HK and gotten then within a week or two at most. Waiting for my Wolverine and now this set has put me over the edge. I'm trying to forget about it so I'll get a nice surprise one day haha

Just acme in today.

I really like the Blake sculpt and his outfit, but the belt is the same ****** crap as with the old T1000 figure.
And to add on that, they reused the old holster for the flashlight, but the flashlight itself is a new sculpt and much thicker so it won't fit.
Argh!

Be careful with the small knob on the belt, it tends to just break off.
The buckle consists of two pieces that are just hinged into each other and also tend to fall apart.
Meh...

Also the black turtle neck shirt under the uniform colored the socket of Blakes neck.
Just great!
You can't see it but you know it's there. ;)

I just realised thet neither the blake body nor the Gordon body is able to put his arms straight foward, te articulation in the shoulders seems to be really tight or hampered...

But after all: two of the best looking figures to date in my opinion.
Hot Toys tailoring is getting better and better.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443268192.671266.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443268203.254384.jpg

Just acme in today.

I really like the Blake sculpt and his outfit, but the belt is the same ****** crap as with the old T1000 figure.
And to add on that, they reused the old holster for the flashlight, but the flashlight itself is a new sculpt and much thicker so it won't fit.
Argh!

to help you with that, try to twist the flashlight when you put it in the holster. that's what i do with mine and now it fits in the holster perfectly.

to help you with that, try to twist the flashlight when you put it in the holster. that's what i do with mine and now it fits in the holster perfectly.

Oh... ok, will try that. Thanks. :)

I was now able to move the arms on the shoulder and oh boy, those joints are beyond stiff.
Seems they used some kind of ratcheted joints there making movement a pain in the ass... :/

Btw:
How did you guys put on Blakes belt?
Below the regular belt or on top or above?
Don't know how american POs wear those belts...

Back