1/6 Hot Toys - MMS275 -John Blake/ Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought gordon's coat, sweater, tie and glasses to update my Gordon ZWCO bash. I have no need for Blake and may try to get the signal by itself down the line.

Nice. I was never able to sell mine set. Do you think maybe I should get a Gordon head and glasses and bash it together and have better luck selling it?

Nice. I was never able to sell mine set. Do you think maybe I should get a Gordon head and glasses and bash it together and have better luck selling it?

I don't know if you'd break even because of this new set now being out. I have a feeling if I were to try to sell mine, I would have to drop the price a bit. That might be your only option or hold on to it and see if you'll be able to use it for something else.

I don't know if you'd break even because of this new set now being out. I have a feeling if I were to try to sell mine, I would have to drop the price a bit. That might be your only option or hold on to it and see if you'll be able to use it for something else.

I hear ya. I'd be happy to get $150-$175 for it but probably not, right? I could just lose the sweater and have him be my Begins Gordon, then I'd have 3 Gordons eventually, haha, but his wardrobe was a bit different in the first, right?

I hear ya. I'd be happy to get $150-$175 for it but probably not, right? I could just lose the sweater and have him be my Begins Gordon, then I'd have 3 Gordons eventually, haha, but his wardrobe was a bit different in the first, right?

A begins Gordon would work. It's not much different from what he wears in the beginning of The Dark Knight from what I've seen in pics on Google. Just a basic suit.

Begins
882503_1321669517753_full.jpg
Batman-Begins-Jim-Gordon-Screeencaps-jim-gordon-12807974-1022-420.jpg
Batman-Begins-Jim-Gordon-Screeencaps-jim-gordon-12807922-1022-425.jpg

TDK

the-dark-knight-harvey-dent-aaron-eckhart-gary-oldman-commissioner-gordon-and-batman-christian-b.jpg
gary-oldman-dark-knight-rises.jpg

A begins Gordon would work. It's not much different from what he wears in the beginning of The Dark Knight from what I've seen in pics on Google. Just a basic suit.

Begins
View attachment 204054
View attachment 204055
View attachment 204056

TDK

View attachment 204057
View attachment 204058

Awesome, thanks! :hi5: At least I can salvage the set, haha. I'm gonna run out of space though. :thud:

So from the looks of it, it's practically the same wardrobe from the set, sans the sweater?

I might just need the head since I have a pair of glasses from the SWAT Gordon figure that I haven't used, is it essentially the same head sculpt that I can use those glasses for, or will I need to get the new ones?

Hi guys, may I ask your help? I purchased the John Blake / Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal set but the instruction sheet included in the package was wrong one (the John Blake with Bat-signal only). I'm missing the instructions for Jim Gordon now. Could someone upload a picture of the instruction sheet for the complete set please? Your help would be highly appreciated!

Does he really need instructions? I'm guessing the instructions are the same for either set. The only thing I can see Blake needing instructions for is his duty belt. :dunno

Not sure, if there is something to take into account before assembling the figure, I'd like to know before.

I agree the utility belt for Blake is a kinda tough to get on properly. I also purchased a billy club or baton for Blake to add to the belt which he uses in the film.

Hi guys, may I ask your help? I purchased the John Blake / Jim Gordon with Bat-Signal set but the instruction sheet included in the package was wrong one (the John Blake with Bat-signal only). I'm missing the instructions for Jim Gordon now. Could someone upload a picture of the instruction sheet for the complete set please? Your help would be highly appreciated!

The only directions were for Blake. Mine had no set of directions for Gordon.

Anyone have Gordon's white shirt for sale? Trying to piece together a suit for an Agent Smith bash. Figure I could use the black suit with the MMS220 along with Gordon's shirt.

Back