Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS248 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Python (Mark XX) - (Specs + Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking I should call about my python. The left knee is very loose compared to the right. It stands ok on its own when position right, just worried about it over time

I thought it's already sold out so no more conversions?

Not necessarily, they will keep extra stock for potential exchanges and parts for QC problems on figures that have already been sent out. Once the return window ends, if there is any left over they will go to the waitlist people. Its hard to say how many extra figures there will be, but a few people may still get one. "Sold out" just means no new people can jump on the waitlist.

Wish I had jumped on this release when it was available. Good luck to me trying to get one off the secondary market at a semi-reasonable price. Oh well, live and learn.

Got my replacement arm from SS today. The light is much brighter than the weak one I received with the figure. They didn't send any instructions with it though. I was expecting to get something telling me to destroy the other one.

Yeah they didn't ask me to destroy the leg that has a small scuff on it they replaced for me. I even asked if we were all good and was told yeah, no further action was necessary. Maybe they are stopping that policy?

Why do I feel the need to ponder all the time??? Every time I see pictures of this figure I think 'I want it!' SO when it came to buying it, what did I do??? I thought about it, pondered some more & then finally decided to get it & yes, it was then sold out..., been sulking ever since. lol ;) It really looks a great figure, just unfortunately one that passed me by, I'll be trying to ponder less in future.

Does anyone know if the helmet can detach from the neck joint? Mine doesn't seem to want to come off and I don't want to tug too hard.

On a side note, how hard would it be to paint a MKVII helmet the same colourscheme?

Back