1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America:TWS - Falcon

That's what I was going to do, I have the MKVII in a flying pose from a wire, putting Falcon up in a similar way would really be great.... I too am hoping for articulated wings, but switchable packs wouldn't be bad either

Please tell me you don't have all the flaps open though?
I see pics of people posing the MKVII in a flight pose with all the "drag inducing" flaps open as though they somehow make him go fast, lol.

Back on topic, i am really hoping we are getting Falcon with the goggles removeable as hinted at in the pic above.
I only intend to buy the loose headsculpt anyway. But no goggles on the head will be perfect.

Coolio....I cannot wait for full reveal. ....thinking this will be less than $250 isn't realistic with wings and dynamic stand...look at ASM2 price

I know it will never happen, but I do hope the wings can be opened in a Detolf. But if the wingspan is in scale, that probably won't happen.

Posing him flying would be awesome, but I also like the look of the wings in the picture of him standing with them down.

I don't see this being less than $250, either, because of the wings. Between $250-280 would be my guess.

He's probably the figure I'm least excited about of the TWS figures for order now, but that really means nothing because I'm still soooo excited to see him. This movie...I just love it to death. :yess:

Posing him flying would be awesome, but I also like the look of the wings in the picture of him standing with them down.

I don't see this being less than $250, either, because of the wings. Between $250-280 would be my guess.

He's probably the figure I'm least excited about of the TWS figures for order now, but that really means nothing because I'm still soooo excited to see him. This movie...I just love it to death. :yess:

I know right, movie of the year! I'd say I'm most excited for the Civilian Cap/Golden Age Cap, tough call

I'm most excited for Winter Soldier because he's my favorite character, but I love the Strike suit design for Cap, and the Steve headsculpt in the 2-pack is so amazing. I'm really hyped for it, too. And the long, straight hair on Widow is my favorite look for her, so I'm looking forward to her, too.

I'm most excited for Winter Soldier because he's my favorite character, but I love the Strike suit design for Cap, and the Steve headsculpt in the 2-pack is so amazing. I'm really hyped for it, too. And the long, straight hair on Widow is my favorite look for her, so I'm looking forward to her, too.

sounds like you can't decide....... its a good thing!

I think the price will be in line with the General Zod figure.

I'm most excited for the Golden age Cap with this as a close second! Scared to see the release date though...

Yes I tend to lean towards the Golden age..... I'm hoping this figure is out round the same time as the Winter Soldier... maybe Nov/Dec.

I'm surprised nobody's complaining about the arms yet. It's the same arms as roadbloack and that was a major flaw in that figure even though that figure still kicked @ss.

That sounds dead on to me! Unless they add more for the wings in which case I see it going to $249, possibly more but I wouldn't say North of $279

That doesn't seem too bad then, I'll buy it if it is in that sort of price range.

:exactly: Same here - cannot wait to get the Winter Soldier, and the Cap 2-pack (although I'm like a big kid with all my pre-orders, looking forward to all of them! :lol ) Its just the waiting!! :gah: Falcon figure looks awesome though, character was great in the film, I can't not get him!! :slap

That doesn't seem too bad then, I'll buy it if it is in that sort of price range.

:exactly: Same here - cannot wait to get the Winter Soldier, and the Cap 2-pack (although I'm like a big kid with all my pre-orders, looking forward to all of them! :lol ) Its just the waiting!! :gah: Falcon figure looks awesome though, character was great in the film, I can't not get him!! :slap

He really grows on you, doesn't he?

Yeah an Avengers quote, original huh! Yeah Falcon is one of the coolest things about TWS, so that makes 7,409 cool things about that movie :lol

sounds like you can't decide....... its a good thing!

It's Winter Soldier. In a way, I've been waiting for WS since the first Cap. He's the one I want the most.

But I'm hyped for all of them, simply because I loved the movie so much. :lol They could still get me with a Maria Hill and a new Fury, if they released them from this movie, too. If they wanted Fury to be different, I think Fury with a hoodie and sunglasses and his grave with the "righteous man" quote on it would freakin' rock.

I'm curious to see how much this figure will be and to see the final reveal pictures. I'm not sure if I'd get him even though I really liked the character and the film a lot though.

Back