1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America:TWS - Falcon

:exactly:, Who do you wanna see go? If any!

Coulson! :lol

"Hey guys, I'm back. I've actually been alive and working with Agents of SHIELD to--urk!" *is impaled by Ultron*

"Not again...." *Coulson "dies" and the team temporarily puts aside their differences to join together against a new foe*

"Hey guys, I'm back. I've actually been alive and working with Agents of SHIELD to--urk!" *is impaled by Ultron*

"Not again...." *Coulson "dies" and the team temporarily puts aside their differences to join together against a new foe*

:rotfl I'd actually hate to see the son of coul die again!

OH God! Could you imagine..... that would be insane:rotfl

:rotfl I'd actually hate to see the son of coul die again!

That line .... Classic Thor
b78c31b987595d1250710904a6bd9438.jpg

Batroc is a major villain from the comics and his brief appearance in TWS was instantly iconic. I absolutely hope HT makes him.

what? I've seen the film twice and I have no idea who you are talking about, who's Batroc and why is he iconic? Is that GSP from the boat when he duked it out with Cap one on one. If that's who you're talking about and I was collecting this line I think that'd be cool, only because it was GSP, that's one mean man.

what? I've seen the film twice and I have no idea who you are talking about, who's Batroc and why is he iconic? Is that GSP from the boat when he duked it out with Cap one on one. If that's who you're talking about and I was collecting this line I think that'd be cool, only because it was GSP, that's one mean man.

yeah man, Batroc ZE LEAPAIR! He's a mercenary and a master of French kick boxing. I love how they made him not look as ridiculous in the film and got rid of the cheesy mustache.

batroc.jpg

They did make an effort to subtly reference his comic book look, which was nice

QLPWpRW.jpg

DdJt567.jpg

If anything his comic book counterpart is a discount Baron Zemo(in appearance only)
baron-zemo-109904.jpg

:yess: Finally!! Can't wait to add this to the pre-order list!!

I was gonna give this a miss but that looks pretty damn cool. Curse my fragile income

Sent from my mobile thingummabob!

It seems that they've changed the mouth in comparison to the earlier prototype

It seems that they've changed the mouth in comparison to the earlier prototype

Yup. And I can't wait to see how the wings would work. The first proto was indeed rushed for their Winter Soldier exhibit with Disney in China, and it seems they have taken time to work the wings out and a new HS.

Will see if I could afford this as this could be expensive depending on how intricate and functional the wings would be rendered in 1/6 scale. I love Mackie's Falcon but he's not really a must-have for me, unless the figure would be reasonably priced in today's HT standards.

Yup. And I can't wait to see how the wings would work. The first proto was indeed rushed for their Winter Soldier exhibit with Disney in China, and it seems they have taken time to work the wings out and a new HS.

Will see if I could afford this as this could be expensive depending on how intricate and functional the wings would be rendered in 1/6 scale. I love Mackie's Falcon but he's not really a must-have for me, unless the figure would be reasonably priced in today's HT standards.

Falcon looks pretty good in that preview. Looking forward to seeing the full reveal with wings!!

I'm a bit concerned about the price of this though - as much as I really want to add it to the collection it might be the one thing that stops me ordering it :(

Back