1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America:TWS - Falcon

It's Winter Soldier. In a way, I've been waiting for WS since the first Cap. He's the one I want the most.

But I'm hyped for all of them, simply because I loved the movie so much. :lol They could still get me with a Maria Hill and a new Fury, if they released them from this movie, too. If they wanted Fury to be different, I think Fury with a hoodie and sunglasses and his grave with the "righteous man" quote on it would freakin' rock.

That's a figure I would buy in a heartbeat

ahhhh damn, now i ruined my 666 post on the Daredevil PF thread!

I'm surprised nobody's complaining about the arms yet. It's the same arms as roadbloack and that was a major flaw in that figure even though that figure still kicked @ss.

I was actually thinking about that. Why the exposed joints? I can understand with Hawkeye. But I thought they solved that problem with Thor Light Asgardian Armor.

I was actually thinking about that. Why the exposed joints? I can understand with Hawkeye. But I thought they solved that problem with Thor Light Asgardian Armor.

I imagine he's going to need more articulation to match up to the wings. The seamless arms are more limited at the elbow and they cant rotate at the bicep, only at the shoulder. I'd wait till we see what the wings look like before deciding what type of arms work best.

I imagine he's going to need more articulation to match up to the wings. The seamless arms are more limited at the elbow and they cant rotate at the bicep, only at the shoulder. I'd wait till we see what the wings look like before deciding what type of arms work best.

:exactly::goodpost:

I hope its between $250 and $280. Like everyone says depends on the wings. I'm so pumped to see the full release. I have a feeling this is going to be amazing, the rest of the WS line is! Needless to say I'm pretty happy right now :dance :bunnydanc :dance

Male seamless arms have always been able to rotate at the biceps.... Even the latest female seamless arms can do so too

Since the question was about the Thor Light Armor arms, that's what I was comparing to and their articulation ability is not the same. I was merely positing that that could be a reason they used the arms that they did, and we could at least wait to see how the arms need to interact with the wings before complaining about having exposed jointed elbows

10304630_633980146676522_7647520541820779542_n.jpg

up_1.jpg

Since the question was about the Thor Light Armor arms, that's what I was comparing to and their articulation ability is not the same. I was merely positing that that could be a reason they used the arms that they did, and we could at least wait to see how the arms need to interact with the wings before complaining about having exposed jointed elbows

10304630_633980146676522_7647520541820779542_n.jpg

up_1.jpg

^^^ :goodpost:

Any guesses on when it will be released? I would guess February 2015, but by then I would think some people would want to wait and see what he looks like in CA3.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I would expect him to be a bit later than that, because isn't that when WS and Strike Cap are listed for?

I wish they would come earlier, before Xmas, and Falcon was Feb. I'm impatient for these.

I agree! The wait on these is actually painful
True, but I'm patient, far more patient than anyone else in this realm.
Hah! I have enough figures to get between now and TWS soldier releases so its only slightly unbearable, but still is

True, but I'm patient, far more patient than anyone else in this realm.
Hah! I have enough figures to get between now and TWS soldier releases so its only slightly unbearable, but still is

Haha :lol I have a few coming as well and honestly could use the time to make sure I can pay for them so I'm ok with the wait in regards to that. BUT it still hurts! :lol

Haha :lol I have a few coming as well and honestly could use the time to make sure I can pay for them so I'm ok with the wait in regards to that. BUT it still hurts! :lol

Yeah you're right, I usually buy Legend Studio cases for all my figures, so I could also use the time to get ahead on space and accommodation for the figures I have on PO

Yeah I'd like to see your collection also mate :)

Doesn't look like we will have to wait long for the reveal

Sideshow tweet:

Hot Toys unveils a new sixth scale figure from Captain America: The Winter Soldier - stay tuned for more info! #Marvel - ...

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America:TWS - Falcon (Announcement Coming Soon)

Well if there's no wings then it's and easy pass.
How are people judging the head sculpt from that one teaser pic?
It only shows the lower half of his face.

Back