1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: Celtic Predator Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Figure

I got mine for $220 and some change from APCollectibles with my loyalty discount, the only draw back is I will get him 2-3 after everybody else:(

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Figure

Believe me,on hands i pretty sure you guys more lovely,he blow all the way currently hot toys predator had IMO.:peace

Got my notice from BBTS :yess:

Last edited:

Did Celtic sell out on SSC? I can't find it.

Oh, that's good news that means they'll make Chopper :yess:

Im so happy to have this guy in collection soon Scar just dosent fit in with the other Preds I have alone... This plus Elder P2 = A DREAM COME TRUE FOR SOME WHO HE'D NEVER SEE THESE AT FAIR PRICES!!!

I like this post, I was happy with the last batch but they keep coming

Did Celtic sell out on SSC? I can't find it.

He is now Waitlisted. You can search item number 902117 under "archived" products if you want to get on the WL.

Glad to see that the AVP Predators are selling so well... This should encourage Hot Toys to move the Predator line along faster and get Wolf and P1 out sometime this year. Chopper is a guarantee at this point.

Just got shipping confirmation for Thursday! Also got charged for war machine mk 2 today ouch...:thud: Good thing im flex paying elder so he will be paid for when he ship's already.

****, I was about to set up a flex plan for him. Booooooo

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Just got shipping confirmation for Thursday! Also got charged for war machine mk 2 today ouch...:thud: Good thing im flex paying elder so he will be paid for when he ship's already.

Got my notice from AE mine arrives Friday!!:panic: Also got a notice that MK XLII has been delayed till July, so don't have to worry about the last flex payment in Feb. Not sure if that's good or bad LOL to my wallet it's good, to me it's bad LOL

Got shipping notice for BBTS Scar will be alone no more Thursday!!! YES

my celtic is stuck in altanta because of the snow. just 90 miles away, it was supposed to be delivered today, so now maybe Thursday or even Friday.

I'm going to put my order in the next week or so probably.

A wise move Snake. :hi5:

Also congrats to all who recently got Celtic and I hope your Celtic Predator arrives soon crazypredator2. :pray:

Back