1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: Celtic Predator Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - AVP Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Collectible Fi

Well we finally got the General Zod man of steel preorder that was long anticipated so perhaps it's time for the Celtic predator preorder.

Just out of curiosity, how many of you awaiting the preorder for the Celtic have gotten the new Scar 2.0?

Got my Scar four days ago... looking forward to the release of Celtic and Chopper even more now, they'll look great all together.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - AVP Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Collectible Fi

Got my Scar four days ago... looking forward to the release of Celtic and Chopper even more now, they'll look great all together.

Glad to hear you are enjoying him, I know I am super stoked for the Celtic. I was really bummed out when he sold out so quickly years ago. If I wasn't saving my money for when it goes up for pre order I'd probably get the Scar as well. But if I must choose... CELTIC IT IS!!!!

Really ....really still nothing what the ...... Oh hot toys IM GONNA......:gah::slap:thwak:

My Scar is coming ..TODAY :yess:

Edit: Oops..wrong thread. :monkey4

Last edited:

I said i was not gonna get into 1/6 but the scar and celtic look awesome, so i ordered scar today

celtic should be up for preorder soon.

I wonder if Celtic price point will be < or > than Scar. It should be less as their will be no head sculpt. But it has been a year so I think HT will charge more.

I'm surprised there's still no official specs and a pre-order for this guy.

I think we just haven't gotten used to Hot Toys new 5 to 1 policy...

5 Iron Man pre-orders to 1 of any other license...

Sooooooo...Any idea on a preorder date for this figure??

What's been the time table for predators since iron man took over and predator movies stopped coming out. Should we expect a long wait for preorder for this guy?

probably scar preorder was last december and he was just released so that is a big gap for predators

so im guessing well will get the PO for spook?

Back