1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It might be one of the best ways to deal with Hulk, assuming that the prison is strong enough to withstand his power.

I mean, Hulk would use up all the oxygen and loose consciousness making him revert back to Banner and whether or not it's Hulk or Banner they'd die with no oxygen.

I doubt very much that thing could hold the Hulk.
It couldn't even hold Thor.

Hello everybody!:wave
I preordered loki my first hottoys figure from a japanese website does any one know if HK is any different from japanese hottoys?

Last edited:
It might be one of the best ways to deal with Hulk, assuming that the prison is strong enough to withstand his power.

I mean, Hulk would use up all the oxygen and loose consciousness making him revert back to Banner and whether or not it's Hulk or Banner they'd die with no oxygen.

He gets stronger the more madder he gets. I think this would piss him off. Just a bit...

He gets stronger the more madder he gets. I think this would piss him off. Just a bit...

I loved the plot device in the Eric Bana Hulk movie where the madder he got, the bigger he became.
The scene with him on the back of the F-22 trying to head butt his way into the cockpit as he was passing out was amazing.

They are the same. All figures are released by HT who are based in Hong Kong. Sounds to me like you just bought them through a Japanese seller.

And welcome to the Freaks! :wave

The only difference is the packaging for a very limited number of figures (only ones) Being Resident Evil for the rest of the world and Biohazard for Japan

Everything else is equal.... except for a Japan limited release Golgo13

I doubt very much that thing could hold the Hulk.
It couldn't even hold Thor.

It could hold Thor, it couldn't hold Mjolnir. If Thor didn't have Mjolnir there is no way he would've escaped.

Taking that into consideration Thor and Hulk fought to a standstill and that wasn't with Mjolnir.

So if Hulk is at the same level as Thor, then no he couldn't get out on his own.

Now the question is, could he get angry enough to increase his power levels to that of Mjolnir before the oxygen runs out. Who knows.

It could hold Thor, it couldn't hold Mjolnir. If Thor didn't have Mjolnir there is no way he would've escaped.

Taking that into consideration Thor and Hulk fought to a standstill and that wasn't with Mjolnir.

So if Hulk is at the same level as Thor, then no he couldn't get out on his own.

Now the question is, could he get angry enough to increase his power levels to that of Mjolnir before the oxygen runs out. Who knows.

I would take the "It could hold Thor" with a pinch of salt. All we know *for sure* is that he was in free fall and couldn't get any purchase to bust out.
I reckon he could have punched his way out if it was on the ground.
Of course i don't know that for sure. It's merely my opinion.
I also think the idea of a small prison that could hold the Hulk is just crazy.
But i always love the visuals of Hulk wasting everything the bad guys throw at him.
:)

The Hulk vs. Thor was pretty good. However, Thor did use Mjolnir against the Hulk and the Hulk still kept coming. As the fight was progressing, the Hulk was starting to get the upper hand until fighter pilot intervened. Hence, the madder he gets the stronger he gets.

As for breaking out of the trap.... Hmm? Neither Thor or Hulk were really tested. Thor did crack it with Mjolner with one hit but didn't have much time to do much else. He ended up breaking out in desperation with seconds to spare.

The real question is.... Whether either of them could have survived the impact from the fall? My guess at least with the Hulk, would be yes since he already survived a fall from that height and crashed through that abandoned warehouse.

Banner shot himself in the mouth point blank and Hulk spat it out, he brushes off gun fire like flies and had a Chitauri fly into him without flinching, i highly doubt Shields cell was meant to kill Hulk, more likely to house Banner and if he get's angry get him the hell away from the Helicarrier.

Banner shot himself in the mouth point blank and Hulk spat it out, he brushes off gun fire like flies and had a Chitauri fly into him without flinching, i highly doubt Shields cell was meant to kill Hulk, more likely to house Banner and if he get's angry get him the hell away from the Helicarrier.

I think you are correct. :lecture:wink1:

I think you are correct. :lecture:wink1:

Yeah thats what I understood from the whole drop mechanism, because the Hulk could easily bring down the Helicarrier from the inside

And Loki's plan messed it all up. Can't wait to have the figure!! :D
I wonder how much the production headsculpt will tone down compared to the proto.

I though that was pretty obvious.

OK, preordered Loki in May, and here it is almost November. Five months, at least four more months to go. This really sucks.

As far as Thor being in the Hulk's cage, I dont think the impact would have killed him, but it would have been uncomfortable. Had the container landed in water tho, that might have been a different story. I dont know if Asgardians can drown.

OK, preordered Loki in May, and here it is almost November. Five months, at least four more months to go. This really sucks.

As far as Thor being in the Hulk's cage, I dont think the impact would have killed him, but it would have been uncomfortable. Had the container landed in water tho, that might have been a different story. I dont know if Asgardians can drown.

From the Wiki entry on the "comic book" attributes of Loki(Which may or may not be canon with the movies, but until a movie *disproves* one of the attibutes, they can be relied upon).
I have highlighted some of the more amazing powers which could have been used to show he couldn't have been seriously harmed by the prison even if it did fall into the ocean:

wikipedia entry said:
Loki is a member of the race of Frost Giants of Jotunheim, although not a giant in stature. He possesses physical attributes equal to a fit average member of the race of superbeings, the Asgardians, such as enhanced strength; stamina (his Frost Giant metabolism grants him superhuman levels of physical stamina in practically all activities); durability enough to harmlessly withstand high-caliber bullets; and immunity to all known diseases and toxins, as well as some resistance to magic.
Loki is of genius level intelligence and has extensive training in magic, and possesses the ability to manipulate magical forces for a variety of purposes: energy projection, creation of force fields, temporarily increasing his own physical strength, granting superhuman abilities to living beings or inanimate objects, flight, hypnosis, illusion casting, and inter-dimensional teleportation.
Loki's magical abilities have been described as equal to those of Karnilla, the most skilled sorceress of Asgard. His illusion casting can fool cities, and through extreme effort, he has been able to break free of technology in the possession of Apocalypse.
Apparently, Loki possesses some extrasensory abilities and is capable of astral projection and casting his thoughts across great distances—even across dimensional barriers, like that between Asgard and Earth—even if he is unable to move. He cannot read the minds of other beings, although he can influence their actions, and once briefly hypnotized Thor, as well as controlling a flock of birds. However he could not coerce Thor to give him Mjolnir. If someone has evil thoughts, Loki can influence their actions even if he is in Asgard and the subject is on Earth, and he can influence other events to a degree, such as driving a missile from its path, or redirecting a radio signal.
Loki is an adept shapeshifter and can change into animals (examples include transmogrification to a salmon, horse, etc.) or impersonate other people, such as Thor or Captain America. However, he does not necessarily gain the abilities of whatever he turns into, although minor natural abilities such as flight in bird form tend to work. Loki may even mimic the abilities of some supernatural beings if he turn into such creatures, such as gaining a hypnotic gaze while he turns into a dragon. He has also turned clouds into dragons, and animated trees to attack Thor.
At times Loki imbues himself with magical abilities that enable him to withstand injuries that would prove fatal to another Asgardian, such as being beheaded by Balder. He has likewise successfully protected himself against the Controller's control disk, the mental influence of the Voice, and the power-sapping abilities of Rogue.
Loki crafted a method of cheating death. He will be reincarnated upon any "death" of his body now that he has arranged with the incarnations of death that his name is erased from the books of Hel.
Aside from his mystical abilities, Loki possesses a brilliant intellect. However, his arrogance, his passionate hatred of Thor, and all-consuming lust for power greatly impeded his ability to bring his well-laid plans to fruition. He is an expert manipulator and schemer, is sometimes armed with a sword, a whip, or a three-pronged spear and has used magical items (such as the Norn Stones) to enhance his powers.

Back