1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do you think it's better to buy Lokee now or to wait until Thanos comes out for the sequel and would he come with the Infinite Gauntlet?

Im still thinking about it you see the problem is should I go buy all these now then when they reissue again for Avengers 2 I will have the dilemma if I should buy them again? like it's not going to look right to have Thor Avengers 1 stand without Lokee standing next to Thanos Avengers 2 stand, right?

Im still thinking about it you see the problem is should I go buy all these now then when they reissue again for Avengers 2 I will have the dilemma if I should buy them again? like it's not going to look right to have Thor Avengers 1 stand without Lokee standing next to Thanos Avengers 2 stand, right?
Worry about that in 3 years. I'm sure you will be able to sell this and not lose any cash by that time.

.... How on earth could he NOT be in the sequel, given that his dealings with Thanos are the catalyst for all that's happend so far? Thanos is going to want to punish Loki's failure, and probably in a most severe fashion.

I would imagine the goings-on in Dark World especially are going to feed into this. I can't imagine that Loki would NOT be an integral part of what's coming down the pike.

I might be wrong, but I'm betting. I think Loki's career in the Avenger's films will come when he finally turns and begins to help the Avengers defeat these forces he has disturbed, probably in Avengers 3. I will hate to see that happen, but I bet that's whats gonna go down.

.... How on earth could he NOT be in the sequel, given that his dealings with Thanos are the catalyst for all that's happend so far? Thanos is going to want to punish Loki's failure, and probably in a most severe fashion.

I would imagine the goings-on in Dark World especially are going to feed into this. I can't imagine that Loki would NOT be an integral part of what's coming down the pike.

I might be wrong, but I'm betting. I think Loki's career in the Avenger's films will come when he finally turns and begins to help the Avengers defeat these forces he has disturbed, probably in Avengers 3. I will hate to see that happen, but I bet that's whats gonna go down.

:lecture Sounds plausible. He is, after all, Thor's [adopted] brother. :rotfl

:lecture Sounds plausible. He is, after all, Thor's [adopted] brother. :rotfl

Like I said before, the seed for this has already been planted, when Thor asks him to join him to defeat the Chitauri. TH plays it really well because you can see that he just wants it so badly...to be of value, to be needed by his brother.

It was a very subtle moment that sort of got buried in the high octane action, but it was there.

I never said he wasn't.... I'm just saying its just hasn't been confirmed. He's my favorite evil-doer.... The sequel wouldn't be complete without him.

TH plays it really well because you can see that he just wants it so badly...to be of value, to be needed by his brother.

Then he shivs Thor in the gut. With a look of "got you, sucker" on his face.
It wasn't a need to be of value.
Loki is the bad guy. Several times in the movie he had a chance to side with the good guys, and each time, his tack was always "Don't you get it? I don't WANT to be good. I am BAD".
The way he seemed to falter with the "it's too late" line, then stabbing Thor showed he never had any qualms about his evildoing.

Then he shivs Thor in the gut. With a look of "got you, sucker" on his face.
It wasn't a need to be of value.
Loki is the bad guy. Several times in the movie he had a chance to side with the good guys, and each time, his tack was always "Don't you get it? I don't WANT to be good. I am BAD".
The way he seemed to falter with the "it's too late" line, then stabbing Thor showed he never had any qualms about his evildoing.

"whenever I wish to do good, what is bad is present within me" Romans 7:21....?

Is anyone else getting worried about the Hiddleston sculpt for this figure? I'm hoping there isn't a drastic drop from proto to final like many figures seem to suffer from lately.

Is anyone else getting worried about the Hiddleston sculpt for this figure? I'm hoping there isn't a drastic drop from proto to final like many figures seem to suffer from lately.

We should anticipate a letdown like many of recent HT final production pieces......but hopefully this one will be one of the better ones. I think RS and TF Cap were not very good ....

I'm truly clueless. I think I have yet to see a truly bad HT figure. Of course people at home dont usually have access to the cameras, light boxes and other fancy photo stuff... and so the production figures will look different from the official beauty shots.

Although for the record, i have never seen Loki WANT to do good...

The thing I fear is that they're going to ~make~ him be good at the end, anyways. Hiddleston seems to want this to happen, so I worry a bit.

Actually, i have found the vast majority of figures look BETTER in production form than the prototypes did.
:exactly:

None have been bad. But the paint work isn't as good. The Weaving sculpt, the new Bale sculpt, and the Luke, which from pictures, is just bad.

Some Pre-delivery photos have been bad lately but there has been very few complaints once people have them in hand. I'm not worried at all.

I'm truly clueless. I think I have yet to see a truly bad HT figure. Of course people at home dont usually have access to the cameras, light boxes and other fancy photo stuff... and so the production figures will look different from the official beauty shots.

The thing I fear is that they're going to ~make~ him be good at the end, anyways. Hiddleston seems to want this to happen, so I worry a bit.

Well the movie Loki is not BAD per say. Just a little piss off. Given if you had his powers you and you found out your life was a lie. Hmm being his is the God of Lies? you would be piss off also.

In both movies so far he really never did anything to really hurt Thor. In both movies he just miss with him, again his God thing.

I just want to know where I get get a glass to go into his hand and give him that drink?

Back