1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
485035_10151485815633362_609847533_n.jpg

:monkey2

Is it a good thing that i don't know who any of those people are?(The heads at least)

in all seriousness...who are those people? Anyone care to enlighten me?

also...subzro, the more I see your Iron Man sig the more it looks like C3-PO...is that weird?

Is it a good thing that i don't know who any of those people are?(The heads at least)

Hope it stays that way. :( :lol

i don't recognize these people?! Where is mark? Where's harrison? Where is carrie?! Where is everyone?!?!

Let's do a little experiment, ask your young kids and nephews what they think of the picture. :lol

In all seriousness though, Disney Marvel brought us The Avengers, so I'm not too worried about SW's future.

Bring em on!

578674_4001649172726_1886579286_n.jpg

Yeah whenever a figure is lit from underneath it tends to seriously mess up their look.

The far left is Justin Bieber; the middle is [pretty sure] Selena Gomez. And I dont even know how I know this, trust me.

Dont know who is on the right - my guess is, either someone who was in the Harry Potter films, or someone from Twilight.

The far left is Justin Bieber; the middle is [pretty sure] Selena Gomez. And I dont even know how I know this, trust me.

Dont know who is on the right - my guess is, either someone who was in the Harry Potter films, or someone from Twilight.

Zac Efron....Disney's Highschool Musical fame

Excuse: It was 6 years ago.... and I'm still in my 20s

Hope it stays that way. :( :lol

Let's do a little experiment, ask your young kids and nephews what they think of the picture. :lol

In all seriousness though, Disney Marvel brought us The Avengers, so I'm not too worried about SW's future.

Bring em on!

578674_4001649172726_1886579286_n.jpg

I am only 22 at the moment and yet I don't know those guys

excuse: my interest in visual effects and cars take up too much of my time for me to watch any television (I assume they are on TV right?)

Whatever happened to the THOR movie version of Loki Hot Toys teased in a catalog once? It came with that cool Ice Chest accessory.

thor.jpg

What happened to Thor version Loki is HT said: "You ain't getting that."

Or we can only assume they said it, probably in Mandarin or whatever they speak over there.... but yeah, we're unfortunately not getting that.

Back