1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only difference is the packaging for a very limited number of figures (only ones) Being Resident Evil for the rest of the world and Biohazard for Japan

Everything else is equal.... except for a Japan limited release Golgo13

Aren't they all just Biohazard? My Jill figure has a Biohazard box.

OK, preordered Loki in May, and here it is almost November. Five months, at least four more months to go. This really sucks.

As far as Thor being in the Hulk's cage, I dont think the impact would have killed him, but it would have been uncomfortable. Had the container landed in water tho, that might have been a different story. I dont know if Asgardians can drown.

If they are somewhat trying to keep to the comics and cartoons, I'd say they could survive under water. One of my favorite episodes of the more recent Avengers cartoon series called Breakout Pt.2, Thor took on a villain called "Gravaton!" Thor got forced into the bottom of the New York harbor where he was submerged for a while!

As for the waiting, I agree.... It sucks! :impatient:

November.

I have not forgotten you, Loki. Still waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting.

I know a lot of people have waited longer for HT figures than we will have for this one, yet I am impatient for this particular Asgardian to make it to my doorstep. Even if he'll miss Christmas.....

Aren't they all just Biohazard? My Jill figure has a Biohazard box.

The RE6 figures... are all Biohazard, I suppose...

The RE4 figures have 2 variants:
VGM03-BOXSHOT1.jpg

1_93091531ae89e242977d75e4be416411.jpg

*Shrugs* I guess Loki is a "resident evil" in Asgard, so this post is still relevant!! LOL....

It would be funny if HT switched boxes on a bunch of figures, say for instance people ordered an Iron Man, and when they opened up the shipper they saw a Resident Evil box looking back at them. [but IM would actually in the R.E. box.]

Imagine all the shrieks of horror..... would be a classic prank.

*Shrugs* I guess Loki is a "resident evil" in Asgard, so this post is still relevant!! LOL....

It would be funny if HT switched boxes on a bunch of figures, say for instance people ordered an Iron Man, and when they opened up the shipper they saw a Resident Evil box looking back at them. [but IM would actually in the R.E. box.]

Imagine all the shrieks of horror..... would be a classic prank.

Class action packing. I can see ssc newsletter saying it was made that way. It was what the artist did. Oh wait they use that one.

I wonder what the odds are of a Thor Loki vs Avengers Loki. I preferred the former look myself when he wasn't quite so insane, although I'm tempted to purchase this fella to pose with my Avengers Cap. Still debating on the rest of the team. A full set would be gorgeous but highly unlikely. Maybe when I win the lottery.

My guess is that getting the Thor [movie 1] Loki is pretty much off the table at this point. They are probably thinking ahead to Thor: The Dark World Loki - and can't wait to see him.

I have a feeling I am going to end up wanting Thor version 3, Loki version 2.0 AND Malekith, if HT makes all those.... 2013 will be an expensive year. But my shelves will look great! yeah. That is the thing to think about, how the shelves will look. :snake

My guess is that getting the Thor [movie 1] Loki is pretty much off the table at this point. They are probably thinking ahead to Thor: The Dark World Loki - and can't wait to see him.

I have a feeling I am going to end up wanting Thor version 3, Loki version 2.0 AND Malekith, if HT makes all those.... 2013 will be an expensive year. But my shelves will look great! yeah. That is the thing to think about, how the shelves will look. :snake

Dang, that's a real shame. I feel like he would be a great seller, especially considering how many new people his Avengers figure is bringing into the hobby. There are a lot of teenage girls/young adult women preordering this guy who don't normally buy expensive figures.

I feel like Loki's going to look even more insane in the second Thor, which is why I would love his more toned down look from the first movie. Maybe with an interchangeable Frost Giant form head and hands? Now that I would buy in a heartbeat.

2013 is going to be cheap compared to 2015 :gah:

Lots of big movies with lots of characters that year

Is there even a snowball's chance in hell that a second headsculpt comes with this when it's released? I'd looooooove a headsculpt with his evil grin, like when he first came to Earth at the beginning of the movie.

If not, I'm sure someone here can do a kickass headscuplt of it. :panic:

1/6 figures will probably average around $300+ retail by 2015.

...That may be true, but the way things are looking in the USA none of that may matter, because complete economic chaos may be reigning by then. Its already halfway reigning now.

I can just speak for me, these figures are extremely expensive right now and I am not going to be paying $300 for many of them - of course, even $230-ish is cutting into my purchases - so 300.00 is not going to be received well at all.

Nope, given the amount of accessories already included with Avengers Loki, I am guessing that a second headsculpt is completely off the table.

Back