1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like we won't have emoting eyes on this figure

It's just a few pictures from half of a page in a magazine. I wouldn't jump to conclusions yet. That'd be like saying "well I guess he's not going to be packaged in a box."

It's just a few pictures from half of a page in a magazine. I wouldn't jump to conclusions yet. That'd be like saying "well I guess he's not going to be packaged in a box."
Deja Vu

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Yea lets hope your right. Thats a really nice new feature for the new spidey. Hopefully we see some specs soon

The scan says the iron man is a power pose figure...I guess they figured that not so many people would buy him as he's just a slight variation on the civil war ver. But apparently theres a diecast version as well coming soon, so that makes it seem that hot toys thinks the armour will be popular enough to warrant 2 releases? :slap confusing stuff

The scan says the iron man is a power pose figure...I guess they figured that not so many people would buy him as he's just a slight variation on the civil war ver. But apparently theres a diecast version as well coming soon, so that makes it seem that hot toys thinks the armour will be popular enough to warrant 2 releases? :slap confusing stuff

The diecast thing isn't real. Someone thought the cover looked like a diecast, but it's just a picture of the power pose without the stand. You can tell by the position. It's exactly the same.

The diecast thing isn't real. Someone thought the cover looked like a diecast, but it's just a picture of the power pose without the stand. You can tell by the position. It's exactly the same.

I'm sure they will make a DC of it. Simple repaint, label it an exclusive and cash in. What IM have they not made :lol

I wouldnt assume so quickly. The product isn't final yet. If you look at the next page it shows the FULL rundown of the homemade suit. The Stark suit image shows no accessories at all, not even spare hands

Woops, wrong thread. This is the image I was referring to.
c58a4fde3fb1929b37c690673c6ad863.jpg

Yeah saw this, hopefully we will see enough of this spidey suit throughout the film because the teaser has me worried that the homemade version will be possibly the final act version and if I know the MCU, they will reveal another brand new suit at the end :lecture

When has the MCU ever revealed a brand new suit at the end of the movie? Switching to a new suit in the sequels is a given (he will probably have a new look in Infinity War) but I can't think of a single instance of them giving the hero a brand new costume at the end of the film. Even with Iron Man I don't remember him ever getting a new armor at the very end of the movie.

When has the MCU ever revealed a brand new suit at the end of the movie? Switching to a new suit in the sequels is a given (he will probably have a new look in Infinity War) but I can't think of a single instance of them giving the hero a brand new costume at the end of the film. Even with Iron Man I don't remember him ever getting a new armor at the very end of the movie.
Scarlet witch and falcon at the end of AOU. Though to be fair hers wasn't originally a costume/suit and falcon's just minor changes and new coloring.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Ah, I'd forgotten those. Still, I wouldn't expect another new suit at the end of this movie. Scarlet Witch's was because she never had a costume to begin with.

Has any MCU character ever carried the 'exact' same look across two entire movies?... Black Widow would come close, but I'm not that much of an MCU buff to notice how much her costume changes each movie..

Back