1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Given the trailer I understand why it didn't PO. I wonder if this will be a seamless suit meaning that we can't detach the head similar to the other Spider-Man figures and therefore the only way to get a Peter sculpt is to by the other one?

SSC did drop some complimentary RP but it was $5.00. Better than nothing sure, but it isn't going to make me run to their site and order.
It was variable. I recieved 15.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Someone shared on FB...
daf759823b1e9dde2bc39b78aa1378c1.jpg

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

spideyride1.jpg

hmmmm... I keep wondering what kind of accessories we are going to get so with this new pic I wonder now about a backpack and phone. (not that those are the accessories I am hoping for, but who knows?)

I get a feeling that I will nog be able to slim down the Hot Toys Budget. I'm already at the full GotG Vol. 2 cast, PotC line and now this guy... :gah:

Looks like we won't have emoting eyes on this figure
I wouldnt assume so quickly. The product isn't final yet. If you look at the next page it shows the FULL rundown of the homemade suit. The Stark suit image shows no accessories at all, not even spare hands

Woops, wrong thread. This is the image I was referring to.
c58a4fde3fb1929b37c690673c6ad863.jpg

Last edited:
Back