1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I prefer my original statement. No need to take a jab at my signature. This Iron Man suit looks ****ing awful.

Dude.. sarcasm doesnt translate well in text. Keep that in mind before you run into anymore trouble.

What the hell? I had nothing to do with this.

enzolt, I suspect that alexds95 was responding to this...

Don't you know that you can't like DC and Marvel at the same time! It's unheard of !

clearly it was sarcastic in a good natured sort of way and I looks like alexds95 was just appreciating it.

I don't think it has anything to do with Johnny Utah who seems to be having an issue ArtDamage not alexds95. Though I personally don't understand what the real problem is.

The real problem is that guy taking a shot at me because he thinks my signature means I'm a hypocrite because I insulted the new Iron Man suit. But who the **** cares.

The real problem is that guy taking a shot at me because he thinks my signature means I'm a hypocrite because I insulted the new Iron Man suit. But who the **** cares.

You apparently care - you seem to care a lot, because you keep posting about it.

let it go. It's not worth it.

I was trying to point out it was a joke. I doubt he meant offense.

I doubt we'll see it tomorrow. They just showed Belle yesterday plus Guardians is coming out around the world this week. I'd love a teaser for a Peter or Tony figure though.

Wow that gotta hand. :lol

I just thought it was a funny combination that you were very matter of fact about the iron Man suit looking like crap (when let's be honest it looks pretty much the same as every other suit he's got minus the silver), when you have leto joker signature who everyone has pretty much decided looked like crap. Personally, I'm okay with him just not a fan of the tats.

Wasn't really meant to be a personal dig. Just a silly observation. Like I said I'm not really sold on this Iron Man suit either. Part of me feels like it better do something awesome in it's screen time, but I don't know that I want it to since this should be spidey's movie! :lecture

Dude.. sarcasm

My post was definitely sarcasm. It seems we got a lot of uptight people in the marvel thread. I remember joking in the Logan thread and some guy thought I was serious. Like sheesh guys it's all fun.... relax.

Back