1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine has finally shipped from SS

they didnt even send early arrival notice, just charge full remaining balance

SSC has them in stock?

Great news, I can pick this up anytime now (was on FP but can pull the trigger for full bal pmt anytime I want).

SSC has them in stock?

Great news, I can pick this up anytime now (was on FP but can pull the trigger for full bal pmt anytime I want).

i have no idea if Sith Anakin in stock or not , my CC was charged full amount yesterday and the order status was shipped though
cvbnmkl.jpg

I asked them, will spill proverbial beans of anything useful comes from it. Til then, September it is.

spoke with SS they are arriving in small batches and being charged and shipped accordingly. followed up with asking how long will it take to get in all these wee batches, answer is may take into sept. i only POed recent so imagine i will be waiting abit more yet and order will be fulfilled by one of the later batches.

wanted to share that info with fellow freaks waiting on this.

spoke with SS they are arriving in small batches and being charged and shipped accordingly. followed up with asking how long will it take to get in all these wee batches, answer is may take into sept. i only POed recent so imagine i will be waiting abit more yet and order will be fulfilled by one of the later batches.

wanted to share that info with fellow freaks waiting on this.

Thanks for the update I only ordered recently so I guess I too will be waiting

I’m starting to question whether I need this, given that I have the original ht Anakin Do I need to spend $270 for a cool base and painted eyes? Am I that insane?

I’m starting to question whether I need this, given that I have the original ht Anakin Do I need to spend $270 for a cool base and painted eyes? Am I that insane?

Not only painted eyes, but a repaint of the head sculpt, which improved the likeness a lot (IMO).
If I were you, I would keep this one and sell the original. But that's just me :wink1:

I’m starting to question whether I need this, given that I have the original ht Anakin Do I need to spend $270 for a cool base and painted eyes?

I always keep it at the 30,000 foot view. This version, three second Sith only. Regular version, Anakin or Sith.

beautiful glowing yellow painted Sith eyes (i mean no offense but the custom paint jobs out there really is a joke, and it will ruin your Anakin figure and I have seen many pics of those)

pale skin scuplt boots the likeness of total figure more compare to regular version

Jedi robe more accurate than regular version (bigger and longer)

Unique lightup diorama base, and "buzz blade" LS effect> i really like this one

Ok
I’m off the ledge
Preorder intact
Also, regular anakin May be the best ht release yet (or Tarkin)
Plus, the eventual higher ground mustafar obi will look lonely without dark anakin when he is released in 2024

I have both, completely different character - or depend on your taste....will try to take some pics of Sith Anakin this weekend

Back