1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Without the suit he is just... Sith Ani. Sad little boy with attitude who doesn't like sand, got a crush on an older woman, feels entitled because old men keep telling him he's special, and has a horribly inept way of wooing his woman.

☝��☺️ Yup

:hi5:

To me, the suit will always be.... Darth Vader.

Without the suit he is just... Sith Ani. Sad little boy with attitude who doesn't like sand, got a crush on an older woman, feels entitled because old men keep telling him he's special, and has a horribly inept way of wooing his woman.

This is how most people think. As I said, it doesn't bug me as much as the Rey misnomer.

If they called this one Darth Vader, what will they call the inevitable RotS actual Darth Vader figure?

Sideshow called this one Darth Vader (Sith Apprentice). Works for me.

Anakin Highgroundwalker.. it was there before our eyes all along.

Darth Gucci

:lol

Rey Stantz. That guy from the Ghostbusters.

s200x200

5EDA855F-1AE6-44EF-9BCD-AC9B469993DF.jpeg
Crappy cell pic

Quick review compare with standard version:
- Robe is longer, hood is bigger
- Skin tone is lighter
- Beautiul yellow painted Sith eyes
- Base space very small
- Cannot fit into a Detolf, Sith Anakin stading straight on the droid base at least 50cm height
One more important thing, need to wash the dye out of this robe, the warning of bleeding robe still occur with this version...***

so peeps gettin the base parted out for obi wan? or assuming there will be final battle ver for him released? was kenobi even on the same style platform durin duel?

unsure i want to rewatch that :lol readin the novel is good enough.

so peeps gettin the base parted out for obi wan? or assuming there will be final battle ver for him released? was kenobi even on the same style platform durin duel?

unsure i want to rewatch that :lol readin the novel is good enough.

Nope he was on a huge platform, big enough for both of them to fight on. They could do just a small part of it if they did something like a BD Kenobi

Back