1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Given the fact that we know the robe on this version is longer, and that due to demand they ramped up production on additional regular Anakin figures (which are still on PO at SS), i wonder if we could possibly see a V2 type of situation as with ESB Yoda?

Anyone have short left arms on this version? It seems like there's at least a few of us that got that on the normal release.

Did anyone ever use Kapow Toys in England?Just preordered Anakin there - only had to pay £1 up front. Just googled the figure and it came up, so no experience with them.

Did anyone ever use Kapow Toys in England?Just preordered Anakin there - only had to pay £1 up front. Just googled the figure and it came up, so no experience with them.

I haven't ordered from them before, but I believe they are legit. I know of others who've had no issues ordering from there.

I haven't ordered from them before, but I believe they are legit. I know of others who've had no issues ordering from there.

Ok thanks! I was a bit surprised finding a place where this figure was still available, but it said ‘stock confirmed’ or something and everything seems fine... so hope I’ll end up getting the figure. It’s expected in October it says.

Mine has finally shipped from SS

they didnt even send early arrival notice, just charge full remaining balance

Mine has finally shipped from SS

they didnt even send early arrival notice, just charge full remaining balance

really? wow! only POed the other day was thinking we be half way into sept before it ships. i asked them last week and they said they had no idea yet, no word via HT when they gonna get.

really? wow! only POed the other day was thinking we be half way into sept before it ships. i asked them last week and they said they had no idea yet, no word via HT when they gonna get.

They pretty much always say they have no idea. Learned that quick myself.

They pretty much always say they have no idea. Learned that quick myself.

lol noted thks :lol

im more of fan of the fallen jedi concept then i am of this being direct from that movie. but he will be great on shelf with my vader as well and the lava base lights i must see in person. when tired of the galactic civil war(my preferred era) i take a break with clone wars ish and i prefer the tv show i think.

Back