1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It this a joke? That hair looks horrible! Seriously that must be the worst looking hair on a hot toys figure ever. That person should be sued.

No joke, it was a Russian guy selling it on Facebook. He seemed very proud of it. Fair play to him I guess, although I have serious doubts he'll receive any other feedback than laughing emojis. Imagine doing that to a $500+ figure.

I've been wondering why this thread keeps getting bumped and now I can't un-see this abomination.

It this a joke? That hair looks horrible! Seriously that must be the worst looking hair on a hot toys figure ever. That person should be sued.

Actually, I think the ?hairing? itself isn?t bad (from what I can see in the pics), but the length and styling of it just doesn?t work at all.
Now, if he?d done that for Wonder Woman...

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

ARLOE3618.jpg
IMG_2885.jpg

Got the hair rooted a while back from a guy who does this. I love it. I can not believe how good it turned out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i4F21kApSQ

Still having no luck getting this figure

I had some decent offers but the sellers fell through and some crazy offers in my DMs.

Is anyone willing to sell? I?d pay a decent amount, nothing wild but worth your time. Let me know soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the for sale thread perhaps??

I’m asking $550 shipped internationally via ems / DHL. A bit pricy I know, but shipping cost are high to the US. As for the condition, you can see for the pics in my FS thread - it was briefly displayed, museum posed nothing extreme, still got the white paper thingy on his neck too. But I’ll let the pics speak for itself.

There is two more Anakins coming as part of the clone wars line. Doubt we'll see another sith Anakin tho, have they ever re-released any con exclusives?

There is two more Anakins coming as part of the clone wars line. Doubt we'll see another sith Anakin tho, have they ever re-released any con exclusives?

They usually release normal figures that are already rare into con exclusives - like Batman begins suit, bank robber joker, two face. It’s never the other way around. Might get a half grilled sith Anakin though.

I’m asking $550 shipped internationally via ems / DHL. A bit pricy I know, but shipping cost are high to the US. As for the condition, you can see for the pics in my FS thread - it was briefly displayed, museum posed nothing extreme, still got the white paper thingy on his neck too. But I’ll let the pics speak for itself.

That’s a good price in the current climate. Someone will buy it for sure. Times are tight right now.
I’d buy it myself if I had the cash!

He was a a slow seller so i really can't see them rereleaseing him BUT if there is a flashback scene in the Kenobi Disney+ series with this look they might do it.

Anyone had box issues for Anakin? I see a lot of people having weird stains or marks on the box. I?m guessing it?s from the shipper. Mine has it too. Any suggestions for removal if even possible
5c14eb0ae9d6b2335feda23364ac36db.jpg

Yeah mine has some streaking in the finish straight from the box. I suspect that's a factory thing.

It really bothers me. I guess I have slight OCD so it just bugs me knowing it has streaks on the box [emoji23] but it?s good to know im not the only one with this issue

Back