1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slight...

It?s more prominent in the light
013938fb2103b05df21ceab1d1c77a7b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its 100% from the shipper.
If I were you, I?d buy another Anakin. And if this same issue is present, keep buying them up till you get a perfect one.

Well the Anakin itself is fine. Although it was used, the seller never used the light up functions and the figure and accessories are in perfect condition. The box is the only issue but on eBay someone is selling the box for 35 plus shipping which gets to 50 bucks. I just don?t know if it?s worth putting down 50 bucks just for another box.

Well the Anakin itself is fine. Although it was used, the seller never used the light up functions and the figure and accessories are in perfect condition. The box is the only issue but on eBay someone is selling the box for 35 plus shipping which gets to 50 bucks. I just don?t know if it?s worth putting down 50 bucks just for another box.

Put the box in a cupboard and forget all about as we all do.
The only time it will be an issue is if you sell it. Then, just mention the shipper marks to the buyer.

Exactly.

The resale value is forever hurt by that. You will always have to mention the box is damaged.

But hey, you love Anakin and you will never sell, right? So why worry? See quote above for instructions on how to deal.

Exactly.

The resale value is forever hurt by that. You will always have to mention the box is damaged.

But hey, you love Anakin and you will never sell, right? So why worry? See quote above for instructions on how to deal.

Yeah you?re right I?m never gonna sell it so it should not matter. I just like my stuff mint

The only time it will be an issue is if you sell it. Then, just mention the shipper marks to the buyer.

You?re right. I also like to display the box sometimes

You will care less and less about the boxes and their condition as your collection grows. I'm still amazed that people waste money renting out storage units just for their boxes. I will just start chucking them out before it ever comes to that, especially the super boring Star Wars boxes.

Also, you might find this video difficult to watch if you care a lot about the boxes:

https://youtu.be/arP-nuMO78g

I keep my boxes because I may want to sell in the future. No need to rent out a storage unit though, I have 3 sheds :lol

I keep my boxes, and only get frustrated when the ones that have artistic value arrive bonked. The GOTG2, suicide squad, DX15, deluxe Jyn, John Wick, and Ragnarok ones come to mind as boxes which display nicely on top of a detolf. The plain SW ones all are boxed back up and forgotten really quick.

I keep my boxes, and only get frustrated when the ones that have artistic value arrive bonked. The GOTG2, suicide squad, DX15, deluxe Jyn, John Wick, and Ragnarok ones come to mind as boxes which display nicely on top of a detolf. The plain SW ones all are boxed back up and forgotten really quick.

Makes sense I just love the dark side Anakin look on it

I keep my boxes because I may want to sell in the future. No need to rent out a storage unit though, I have 3 sheds :lol

:rotfl Were the sheds there before you started collecting or did you build them specifically for the boxes? With all the Star Wars content coming up in the next few years you'll be taking a few trips to B&Q.

Back