1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I was wondering, for those who have both dark side and regular Anakin, is the dark side body more loose than the regular. I traded my regular Anakin to a friend of mine for his dark side Anakin and I was amazed how loose the dark side body was.

So I was wondering, for those who have both dark side and regular Anakin, is the dark side body more loose than the regular. I traded my regular Anakin to a friend of mine for his dark side Anakin and I was amazed how loose the dark side body was.

I have both and they’re the same. Dark side stands on his own really well.

The person you got it from is a dolly player.

Hi guys! Just curious about your opinion about displaying this with the robes. Will it affect the shelf life of the pleather tunic?

I really don't get how they done the eyes on this one so well yet they didn't get them right on Emperor Palpatine??

:gah:I've been ordering from sideshow since 2007, I had this on flexpay and this is my first order that has been cancelled.

Yeah it seems to be going around with this figure. I wonder why they're suddenly not getting any more of this figure. Such a huge let down after waiting so long to get it.

OMG I ordered him back in December and was just charged my final payment on the 25th. Instead of a shipping notive I recieved a cancellation notice. Such a disappointment, I had even ordered it before the low stock notice. ��
Honestly they could have made good on the remaining orders and had a bunch of them made without the 2018 exclusive logo or w/e as an alternitive.

Yeah it seems to be going around with this figure. I wonder why they're suddenly not getting any more of this figure. Such a huge let down after waiting so long to get it.

I'm now reading it on FB that it happened to alot of people

OMG I ordered him back in December and was just charged my final payment on the 25th. Instead of a shipping notive I recieved a cancellation notice. Such a disappointment, I had even ordered it before the low stock notice. ��
Honestly they could have made good on the remaining orders and had a bunch of them made without the 2018 exclusive logo or w/e as an alternitive.

Damn that sucks, sorry to hear that. Yeah I had it on flexpay before the low stock too

Yeah that really makes you wonder if either people had to get replacements for theirs or if someone really just screwed up on the inventory. I hope we don't find out it was some lame story like Mathew Perry or Nicholas Cage pulled their ex celebrity cards and bought the remaining stock. lol

My guess is they were going to do a small final run but with all the other delays and factory space now at a premium they decided to cancel any small remainder runs to try and make sure all the delayed figures get out as soon as possible.

Customer service told me that Hot Toys allowed them to order another batch but then was cancelled. Maybe to do with the coronavirus? Cant keep up with the demand of other products

Back