1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indy,that Anakin pose is absolutely perfect! Really captures the arrogance he had in the finale of ROTS!

Thank you! I was going to the closing zoom shot right before anakin and obi are talking right before the final clashing before obi had the high ground. I still need to repose obi though not really liking how he is posed.

Here are a couple portrait shots I took that looked nice with the lights on. Also throwing in a obi wan shot just because...

7vx8X6x.jpg

60ge5mR.jpg

2M14yQS.jpg

Nice shots!
Re Obi Wan, I couldn't stand the damn tabards on the back, so I just folded them up under the shoulder portion. Works pretty well.

Nice shots!
Re Obi Wan, I couldn't stand the damn tabards on the back, so I just folded them up under the shoulder portion. Works pretty well.

Thanks for the advice I?ll check that out. He is literally out of the box so haven?t done much as I was just trying to set them in and see how it turned out. I think I was to put him in a more defense block pose but I?ll have to look at the scene and get some ideas.

Looking for reference shots I came across this:

It's stupidly long, but actually a fun watch.

Managed to watch the 1st 13 seconds dissection which took 20 mins. Strangely addictive to watch. Good stuff

I'm not, the regular edition was out for a while first, and besides the lava droid, sith eyes and improved cloak it was a near identical release.
I picked up this one from Popculcha's preorder mainly for the droid, if I'd had the regular one I would not have double dipped at all.

All time favorite character, among the earliest group of folks here to recieve Sith Ani last year.

i got on the waitlist in the morning yesterday. by lunch i got email i could purchase it. by the end of the day i ordered it. as of this morning its preparing to ship.

It's a great figure, will likely be one of several prequel and OT star wars figure classics hot toys released 2019, it was a good year. This, Maul, Emperor, ESB Vader, ROTJ Luke etc.

It's been going for retarded prices since release since SS doesn't ship it everywhere. Will probably jump further now.

Back