1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Until I saw actual pictures of this I really was on the fence about buying it, the proportions just looked off in the propotional pictures & it didn't speak to me at all..., thankfully the real pictures made it look much better & I then preordered it. :)

:hi5: very much looking forward to this guy

You're not the only one. Just keeps getting better and better every show.

I do hope we eventually get a 1/6 RDJ hs of the same level as the 1/4 43 though. And I mean a full on headsculpt, not just the face in the helmet. I'm not calling HT lazy, but it's definitely to their advantage that they can justify sculpting just his face while throwing the rest of his head in a helmet.

Speaking of RDJ head sculpts, I'm actually really surprised we didn't get an AoU Tony Stark figure. After all, Tony was "himself" for well over half the movie. Possible accessories would be a Mark 43 gauntlet and Loki's scepter from the castle invasion scene at the beginning of the movie.

Speaking of RDJ head sculpts, I'm actually really surprised we didn't get an AoU Tony Stark figure. After all, Tony was "himself" for well over half the movie. Possible accessories would be a Mark 43 gauntlet and Loki's scepter from the castle invasion scene at the beginning of the movie.

I'm surprised too, but honestly I could see them making him

I'll be all over that in a second.

Now that I think about it, Banner didn't get a new figure either. Who knows...Hot Toys might even give us a "science bros" set with both Stark and Banner. Those two were in a lot of scenes together.
True True, I'd like to see that with a Holographic(plastic) JARVIS & ULTRON dio

I have IM3 Tony Stark the mechanic ...cool figure but I need a clean Tony Stark that isn't so scene specific.
Yeah! That's my problem with the IM3 line. All of the figures and head sculpts are covered in facial lacerations. The workshop figure is the only exception. I want a clean Tony Stark, dammit! :rotfl

The fact that they're still putting out Iron Man 3 figures two years after that movie came out tells me that we could be seeing AOU figures being announced well into the future.

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

Back