1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if we get anymore Tony and Ultimate Ultron are definitely the top two to be made!
Ooooohhh...I forgot about Ultimate Ultron. I was actually thinking about getting Ultron Prime (that's what it's called, right?), but now I definitely want to wait and see if we get Ultimate Ultron.

In that case, bring on Tony and Ultimate Ultron!

I'm not really sure I have a preference actually. If Ultimate Ultron hasn't been announced by the time Ultron Prime begins shipping, I'll most likely cave and get Ultron Prime. :lol

Yeah Ultimate probably wouldn't be out for a long time lol

Not to mention that's the form that he took for roughly 75%+ in the film. :)

:exactly: :hi5:

I still think that at some point down the line, they're also going to release a Bruce Banner; similar to the way they did with the Bruce Banner for the first Avengers film.

I picked up the Avengers Banner when he was released. Great looking figure.

I didn't get the Hulk from the first Avengers movie, but I got him for AoU. That being the case, I figured I'd represent the Hulk in the first Avengers line-up in Banner form, so that way I'd have him displayed/represented in both forms.

I picked up the Avengers Banner when he was released. Great looking figure.

I didn't get the Hulk from the first Avengers movie, but I got him for AoU. That being the case, I figured I'd represent the Hulk in the first Avengers line-up in Banner form, so that way I'd have him displayed/represented in both forms.

Awesome plan :hi5:

Back