1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please tell me you at least got Star-lord or groot or something :panic:

Sadly I didn't. Although I did consider Rocket because Rocket is an adorable little badass.

Tell you what, if I make it past Christmas without financially capsizing, I'll get the GotG figures, which is something I had already been considering anyway. :lol

Thought I could live with just one Iron-Man in my collection when I sold my Mark 2 Unleashed to fund the Die Cast Mark 3 but the more I looked at this one I had to have it. Ordered. I'm so weak.

Thought I could live with just one Iron-Man in my collection when I sold my Mark 2 Unleashed to fund the Die Cast Mark 3 but the more I looked at this one I had to have it. Ordered. I'm so weak.
I'm a very passionate Iron Man fan and I approve this message. :lol

And yeah you're not weak. It's really hard to resist buying more than one Iron Man.

Some more shots of the 1/6th scale taken at AGCHK yesterday.

20030957996_b2cd3b7046_o_d.jpg

20062586071_7d1927b843_o_d.jpg

I've been on the fence between the 43 and 45, but I think I'm ready to officially declare this my favorite armor. I still remember immediately falling in love with it when it landed in the church and half of the theater was just like "Oooooooooh!"

l5AGmTA.gif

I'm still on my mark xlii ha-ha. Cool looking armor but not necessary in my collection. I honestly liked mark 43 a tad bit better than 45. Can't wait to see the in-hand pics

Last edited:
Back