1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How early do pre orders usually run out? Do I need to make my decision about 1/6 or 1/4 right now or how long can I wait?

How early do pre orders usually run out? Do I need to make my decision about 1/6 or 1/4 right now or how long can I wait?

No worries, you'll have plenty of time to make your decision if you're ordering from SS. I think the 1/6 45 is sold out at BBTS. I'm going with the 1/4 scale because I think this armor is great and i love the extra details and lighting features with it. I admit, it is a little overpriced though!

I've only been a member for a short time but I would've guessed you would have been the first to preorder this! If this were my absolute favorite armor I'd probably get both. The 1/4 as my centerpiece and the 1/6 as another figure to add to the 1/6 collection.

In my opinion 1/4 is just to big, especially, in terms of MCU, since AoU and the 45 wasn't that memorable. Hard to justify such a price and huge space for something that wasn't all that great.

Now if it was the Mark 6 :horror

In my opinion 1/4 is just to big, especially, in terms of MCU, since AoU and the 45 wasn't that memorable. Hard to justify such a price and huge space for something that wasn't all that great.

Now if it was the Mark 6 :horror
giphy5656.gif

im not sure im going to buy this figure anymore because next year there also comes alot of new hot toys from this movies i think:

superman v batman and suicide squad with the new joker

so maybe i pass

I've only been a member for a short time but I would've guessed you would have been the first to preorder this! If this were my absolute favorite armor I'd probably get both. The 1/4 as my centerpiece and the 1/6 as another figure to add to the 1/6 collection.

Lol that is true. i just can barely justify getting one of them, nevermind both, even though I love the MK45.

Lol that is true. i just can barely justify getting one of them, nevermind both, even though I love the MK45.

I hear you. This is definitely an expensive hobby. I left sneakers alone only to stumble into this, which is so much worse lol.

I'd say get whatever makes sense and makes you happy. I'm taking it really slow (1-3 figures a year) but I'm sticking with 1/6. I'm more than satisfied with what I've seen so far.

Back