1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Rhino Collectible Figure (First Glimpse)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ech. This looks awesome, mostly cause the design just looks ridiculous. Maybe it will be cool in the movie, but this doesn't make me feel confident that it will.

$600 easy..probably more- insanely great looking ...better be great in the film

REMINDS me of RC2 Cain....

$600 easy..probably more- insanely great looking ...better be great in the film

REMINDS me of RC2 Cain....

Exactly what I was thinking! RC2 Cain for sure.... I'm not really crazy about the design but the figure looks great, except for the small legs, I mean its like that in the movie so its accurate of course but yeah I don't like the lower half, looks top heavy

Looks like it's about 24" tall.

10311119_638468202868403_7350961774712821965_n.jpg

I want to know how this thing is standing upright. It doesn't look like it would be sturdy at all.

I am wondering if this could be a diorama kit that they used make for the predators and matrix sentinels. Or they could pull a last minute series like the PPS.

Hot Toys strikes again. Looks killer, but I don't know if I have room for something of this size though. Main reason I passed on the batmobiles. Not crazy about cars, but suits are something else. Would be a shame to miss out on something so epic.

Looks like it's about 24" tall.

10311119_638468202868403_7350961774712821965_n.jpg

Now that's more like it. The preview shots make it look so crummy but this shot makes it look super epic. Almost looks like a modern art installation :lol I would get it if it wasn't so insanely expensive (or if they actually end up making it)

Back