1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Rhino Collectible Figure (First Glimpse)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They've been teasing the Rhino in trailers for 0.5 seconds at a time, and now that I can finally see it clearly in toy form....The design looks awful :rotfl :thud:

A disposable character from a disposable movie. I dunno if this iteration of the character is popular enough for fans to be dropping 400-500 bucks on this.

But bravo to hot toys for taking risks and going for it. Dunno if it will pay off this time though.

can you imagine if this doesn't sell at all and they end up cancelling Electro or Goblin? :lol

the only villain that would be made is the one that doesn't even matter :rotfl

Ill buy one. I imagine displaying it with some 1/6 figure riding on its back. A hot toys Silver samurai hopefully.

man, what a beast of a toy!!! Kind of amazing they were able to make this, but man, its really an ugly design IMO. Not HTs fault in any way. The design just looks so awkward, and clunky. No idea how something like that could really function. :lol

But i think its awesome HTs made it, just too bad they had to work with such an ugly design. standing up, it looks more like a chicken to me than rhino. :lol

A disposable character from a disposable movie.

Haters_gonna_Spidey.gif

can you imagine if this doesn't sell at all and they end up cancelling Electro or Goblin?

They'd likely have them up for order before this releases.

Somehow, I can already imagine the Electro figure from this movie very vividly in my mind. Seems like something Hot Toys will definitely release. Not so sure about Goblin, just because he hasn't been in as much early promotional material.

Im surprised at how people can drop “BIG DOLLAR” cash for a original comic character who could not be “organically” translated into movie reality (it would look silly) so it was made into a machine for (what I have heard) a very small part of the movie.

So how many figures are we at now that have been revealed, pre-ordered or released since Hot Toys announce Batman Returns. If someone has the time it would be interesting to see!!

I have to disagree with that statement. Filmakers managed to get spidey on screen like he was in the comics, the same IMO could have been done with rhino...

Where is Gwen? where is my 1/6 Emma Stone!? :gah:

She is never going to happen.

Hot Toys can barely stomach doing the dreaded 'men in suits'. They had to pile in Alfred and Bruce with the armoury. I honestly do not think doing female characters without a weapon in their hand is something they could even conceive of. If Pepper Potts remains a no-go, then you are never getting Gwen Stacey from HT.

Sorry, if you want her, have a custom made. I would buy one.

can not believe they would actually make this. personally thought this would be forth or fifth on the list. oh well, give them huge props for even attempting something like this. after watching this movie when it comes out, and if i like its interpretation within the movie, i would be willing to buy this. design isnt as bad to me as some of ya;ll are making it out to be. sure its not as awesome as the comic suit. if it ends up being cool enough in the movie then its a probable buy for me.

Is it just me or does the movie sentinel look like it has a louvered fan in it's chest? What is it going to do, stop mutants with a moderately strong breeze? Man that's ugly.

It is.

mkkEcCx.gif

I have to disagree with that statement. Filmakers managed to get spidey on screen like he was in the comics, the same IMO could have been done with rhino...

A guy in a plain grey rubber suit with a horn would've looked ridiculous. Sans mutating him with a rhino there was no way to do Rhino other than to do him inside an armoured mech.

Back